Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t she Tesco’s F&F active wear poster girl not long ago 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐 Obviously Sainsbury’s has the bigger wallet right now.

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she Tesco’s F&F active wear poster girl not long ago 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐 Obviously Sainsbury’s has the bigger wallet right now.
Exactly. More greed takes over.
I wonder who she will be wearing while doing this marathon.... F&F, Next (Adidas) or now the new love of TU....
They’ll also be testing the Sainsbury’s fajitas to see if they give back their love for them. 🙄 #fajitagate

Katie's new favourites video talking about make up in the winter, she says "we're all looking a bit pale now aren't we". So she doesn't think anyone of colour is watching these? Good to know

Katie's new favourites video talking about make up in the winter, she says "we're all looking a bit pale now aren't we". So she doesn't think anyone of colour is watching these? Good to know
I know lots of "people of colour" who use sunbeds and sunbathe as they actually do feel pale in winter! So let's not try and make this something it isn't!

Reactions: 11
I know lots of "people of colour" who use sunbeds and sunbathe as they actually do feel pale in winter! So let's not try and make this something it isn't!
Ok, I was just speaking for myself, I've never been paler in the winter than the summer, didn't know that was a thing

Reactions: 2
She’ll need another oh so kindly gifted holiday...again! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
What is happening to her smile? Has anyone else noticed it’s looking more and more fake or is it the lipstick she uses? I’m not sure it suits her but it could also be the light.

She's back advertising the faecal bulk cereal again.

Am I the only one who thinks advertising poo alongside a food product is the worst way to market a product? I understand the company would have told her to add it but I would have refused to put anything about faecal matter on my social channels.

Also, the ads are 100% not working on me. Whenever I see the Good Belly cereal I always think "yuck, that's the faecal bulk cereal".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Faecal bulk has to be one of those made up terms for advertising right? It basically means "big poo"? How much must she be paid to post the phrase faecal bulk 6 times in one morning???

• Sick
Faecal bulk has to be one of those made up terms for advertising right? It basically means "big poo"? How much must she be paid to post the phrase faecal bulk 6 times in one morning???
She’ll certainly be getting paid enough to pay for all her material things in life that she loves which we all know is a lot 🙄💩💰

Well she’s already proven herself a tit pet owner, she got rid of the cats..
She wouldn’t dare get rid of the dog anyway. She relies too much on her followers which pulls in the companies to use her to ‘influence’ and ‘advertise’.
If she lost that, she’d lose earning all that money she gets to pay for her kitchen, holidays, never ending wardrobes, plastic grass, bathrooms and anything else that doesn’t help the environment.
God forbid if she had to become like the rest of us and wait to decorate rooms or pay for a car or holiday!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’ll certainly be getting paid enough to pay for all her material things in life that she loves which we all know is a lot 🙄💩💰

She wouldn’t dare get rid of the dog anyway. She relies too much on her followers which pulls in the companies to use her to ‘influence’ and ‘advertise’.
If she lost that, she’d lose earning all that money she gets to pay for her kitchen, holidays, never ending wardrobes, plastic grass, bathrooms and anything else that doesn’t help the environment.
God forbid if she had to become like the rest of us and wait to decorate rooms or pay for a car or holiday!!
Completely agree.. she would never dare. She’s too used to her followers paying for reno’s, vacations etc And they would rise up if she dumped the dog. She’s such a con.

Reactions: 1
Nothing against freckles, but by making this black and white, it looks like one of those sun damage awareness adverts :/

D8D14F2C-BF4B-4B3B-BE35-315013E3B0EB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Imagine spending part of your birthday crouching in a ditch to get a clip of your family walking by so you can share it on Instagram as part of a montage to prove to everyone what a lovely day you’ve had... genuinely baffled, it’s so try-hard. Still, it seems to pay well, those brand new iPhones don’t come cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing against freckles, but by making this black and white, it looks like one of those sun damage awareness adverts :/

View attachment 91413
Gosh yes! I like freckles & black & white photos but I totally see what you mean. 🤔

Imagine spending part of your birthday crouching in a ditch to get a clip of your family walking by so you can share it on Instagram as part of a montage to prove to everyone what a lovely day you’ve had... genuinely baffled, it’s so try-hard. Still, it seems to pay well, those brand new iPhones don’t come cheap.
Quite sad isn’t it. But yes, if it’s bringing in the viewings, then it’s bringing in the money. Is there anything they don’t have ‘new’?

The way she talks about her amazing phone & the filming app, I’m surprised she didn’t tag Apple in the hope she’d get some future collaboration. Then again, she’s clever like that and someone who follows probably has contacts 🙄

Last edited:
I really hate how contrived her content has become, it's not spontaneous at all. That Birthday video she did was awful, full of peeking out of bushes and filming herself eating. Instead of enjoying her Birthday she spent it hiding behind her phone.

All Instagram 'influencers' get dogs, it's what they do when they've finished having kids. Otherwise what would they write about?
She literally has no content.

Reactions: 7
I really hate how contrived her content has become, it's not spontaneous at all. That Birthday video she did was awful, full of peeking out of bushes and filming herself eating. Instead of enjoying her Birthday she spent it hiding behind her phone.

All Instagram 'influencers' get dogs, it's what they do when they've finished having kids. Otherwise what would they write about?
She literally has no content.
Running is the new content, born again runner now 😴😴 It’s like influencing by numbers; kids growing up so get a dog, then interiors, then exercise, what’s next..........?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.