Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new kitchen looks so soulless on the new pics. The plant is already dead, the shelves are bare

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The new kitchen looks so soulless on the new pics. The plant is already dead, the shelves are bare
It’s probably a fake plant as well!! 😂 She does like fake in her life!! 🙈 That sofa pose is ridiculous! JonJon has better things to do surely, like running around after the kids.

I feel sorry for her friends baby if she still visited her after telling her followers she didn’t feel right. Diet certainly doesn’t help. Shame she doesn’t use her kitchen to it’s full potential. I mean, throwing a few fruits in a bullet doesn’t count or slapping some haloumi & salad leaves in a roll for the gram. The only time they had a gazillion choices of veg was when they had their family over and she had to make a big thing about it.

It’s probably a fake plant as well!! 😂 She does like fake in her life!! 🙈 That sofa pose is ridiculous! JonJon has better things to do surely, like running around after the kids.

I feel sorry for her friends baby if she still visited her after telling her followers she didn’t feel right. Diet certainly doesn’t help. Shame she doesn’t use her kitchen to it’s full potential. I mean, throwing a few fruits in a bullet doesn’t count or slapping some haloumi & salad leaves in a roll for the gram. The only time they had a gazillion choices of veg was when they had their family over and she had to make a big thing about it.
One pot of boiling broccoli for Sunday lunch 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
BE8049E5-DBB9-4603-9DC8-29E96457962C.png

Would you really post this though? Over sharing much? Nothing wrong with her saying she has a UTI, but did she need to add the bit about jon?:sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had to unfollow. The dog chat is just too much. Especially when I know she got rid of those cats “bEcAuSE We TrAVeL sO mUCh”

The worst part is, if I called her out on Instagram, and asked her “why have you decided that, despite this track record of abandoning animals... and the fact that you’re still marketing yourself as a travel blogger... have you decided... to get a dog that will live upto 14 years?” I’d be called a troll or a bully.

Reactions: 8
I’ve had to unfollow. The dog chat is just too much. Especially when I know she got rid of those cats “bEcAuSE We TrAVeL sO mUCh”

The worst part is, if I called her out on Instagram, and asked her “why have you decided that, despite this track record of abandoning animals... and the fact that you’re still marketing yourself as a travel blogger... have you decided... to get a dog that will live upto 14 years?” I’d be called a troll or a bully.
I've only followed Katie for about two years so I had no idea about those poor cats. That's disgusting and unforgivable. I just hope Rolo doesn't lose his appeal like they apparently did. These assholes shouldn't be allowed to own any more nimals.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 87033
Would you really post this though? Over sharing much? Nothing wrong with her saying she has a UTI, but did she need to add the bit about jon?:sick::sick:
Way TMI. We don’t need to know that. Why the need to explain. Just say you had a few days away.
Shame it takes illness to take you away from social media but I guess this is their life/business. They need their holidays & homes paid for.
No mention of the dog in most recent insta post. Is he with her or did she send him away with JonJon as she can only cope with one ‘kid’ at a time when JonJon isn’t there to help her?

Reactions: 1
I've only followed Katie for about two years so I had no idea about those poor cats. That's disgusting and unforgivable. I just hope Rolo doesn't lose his appeal like they apparently did. These assholes shouldn't be allowed to own any more nimals.
Just unfollowed her after I read this. Poor, poor cats

Reactions: 3
Just unfollowed her after I read this. Poor, poor cats
When I found out about the cats (from Tattle) I immediately unfollowed her too. Won’t even hate watch anymore just pop on here to see what utter bullshit she’s spewing

Reactions: 5
It's so irresponsible isn't it! I don't think she'll rehome Rolo though, a lot of her sheep would find it unforgivable. Dog people are passionate and I think she would recieve a lot of backlash - something she is aware of.

Christ almighty! That UTI post was just embarrassing.

Of course you would! Dissenting opinion is tantamount to abuse! 😂
Since Caroline Flack's passing, I've noticed a lot celebs and influencers stating that their private lives aren't open for commentary, whilst posting the minutiae of their day.
If you don't want comment don't share it.

Reactions: 7
It's so irresponsible isn't it! I don't think she'll rehome Rolo though, a lot of her sheep would find it unforgivable. Dog people are passionate and I think she would recieve a lot of backlash - something she is aware of.

Christ almighty! That UTI post was just embarrassing.

Of course you would! Dissenting opinion is tantamount to abuse! 😂
Since Caroline Flack's passing, I've noticed a lot celebs and influencers stating that their private lives aren't open for commentary, whilst posting the minutiae of their day.
If you don't want comment don't share it.
Exactly. I don’t think you can have it both ways. If you make money by sharing your life on social media, people should be allowed to comment on what you post. If you don’t want people to comment, make your channels private and get a proper job.

Reactions: 7
When I found out about the cats (from Tattle) I immediately unfollowed her too. Won’t even hate watch anymore just pop on here to see what utter bullshit she’s spewing

I want someone to ask her about the cats, see what she spouts. I don't know why people would be more forgiving of rehoming cats than Rolo, a family pet is a family pet, and it's mean (obviously there will be reasons for some having to rehome though..) !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think that her latest insta pics looks like she is fake sleeping? If you zoom in it looks like she has a slight smile/pout.
Its incredibly vain anyway to post a picture of yourself sleeping.
100%!!! I thought the exact same when i saw it.

I want someone to ask her about the cats, see what she spouts. I don't know why people would be more forgiving of rehoming cats than Rolo, a family pet is a family pet, and it's mean (obviously there will be reasons for some having to rehome though..) !
I recall that someone did ask her, that's how we know they were rehomed.
I don't think that people would be more forgiving of her rehoming her cats over her dog. It's that her audience is bigger now and she's made more of a song and dance over purchasing/adopting Rolo. I think there would be a very harsh backlash if she were to rehome him because of these factors.

Her new video is shocking, so much money spent on wooden and glass containers to go inside cupboards. Are they not reusing anything at all from the old kitchen,? It's so wasteful. What's the point of all this new stuff. For such a big kitchen, they're really not into food and cookery. Everything is in a cupboard, the oils, the utensils everything. You'd have to unpack the kitchen to cook a flippin meal!

• Haha
I haven't watched Katie's videos for while - her voice is so monotone it sends me to sleep. Any way I thought I'd watch the kitchen organisation one as we're in the middle of juggling around our kitchen, so thought it might be useful. There were loads of things that stood out and didn't sit right with me.

#1 Katie came across as very smug and rather than giving useful tips about organising her kitchen she simple kept repeating how much space she had. It's very simple to organise a kitchen when you have empty cupboards. She pretty much spent the whole video showing off her stuff.

#2 when explaining where her kitchen came from she said they company were similar in price to Howdens and that they were more expensive than b&q etc and then proceeded to say "oh but we didn't get a quote from them". Now it's absolutely fine if she wants to buy a high end kitchen but surely it would have been better to say "they were similar in price to Howdens, but I'm not sure how that compares to other companies". Or simply don't mention the 'cheap' companies you didn't use because you're going to make people who can only afford those companies feel awful. I guess what I mean is the way she came across was very stuck up.

#3 everything in her kitchen was new, she examined about getting the pans free but all the trays etc all look new too. Also, had already had everyday cutlery and special cutlery but went out and bought another set simply because it was pink. What's the point in buying metal straws to save the world when you're buying things you don't actually need.

#4 she puts her laptops directly under her boiler! If that leaks or anything her laptops will be ruined. With all the empty cupboard space she was talking about surely there was a better place to put them.

#5 Katie and other influencers are totally out of touch with reality and the financial struggle most people face every day. She paid £10 each for storage baskets to put fruit and veg in. There was 4 or 5 baskets in that cupboard. £40/50 on storage for fruit and veg! That's the equivalent if not more than a lot of families weekly food shop. She called them slightly expensive! Bit of an under statement Katie!

#6 Katie claimed that the cook books in the kitchen were the ones they used all the time?? We all know they have fajitas multiple times a week. And ready made kits at that. We're meant to believe that she uses those regularly and there's more in the garage. I don't think so.

Sorry this has turned into a right moan. I'm just really fed up with "influencers" at the moment.

I haven't watched Katie's videos for while - her voice is so monotone it sends me to sleep. Any way I thought I'd watch the kitchen organisation one as we're in the middle of juggling around our kitchen, so thought it might be useful. There were loads of things that stood out and didn't sit right with me.

#1 Katie came across as very smug and rather than giving useful tips about organising her kitchen she simple kept repeating how much space she had. It's very simple to organise a kitchen when you have empty cupboards. She pretty much spent the whole video showing off her stuff.

#2 when explaining where her kitchen came from she said they company were similar in price to Howdens and that they were more expensive than b&q etc and then proceeded to say "oh but we didn't get a quote from them". Now it's absolutely fine if she wants to buy a high end kitchen but surely it would have been better to say "they were similar in price to Howdens, but I'm not sure how that compares to other companies". Or simply don't mention the 'cheap' companies you didn't use because you're going to make people who can only afford those companies feel awful. I guess what I mean is the way she came across was very stuck up.

#3 everything in her kitchen was new, she examined about getting the pans free but all the trays etc all look new too. Also, had already had everyday cutlery and special cutlery but went out and bought another set simply because it was pink. What's the point in buying metal straws to save the world when you're buying things you don't actually need.

#4 she puts her laptops directly under her boiler! If that leaks or anything her laptops will be ruined. With all the empty cupboard space she was talking about surely there was a better place to put them.

#5 Katie and other influencers are totally out of touch with reality and the financial struggle most people face every day. She paid £10 each for storage baskets to put fruit and veg in. There was 4 or 5 baskets in that cupboard. £40/50 on storage for fruit and veg! That's the equivalent if not more than a lot of families weekly food shop. She called them slightly expensive! Bit of an under statement Katie!

#6 Katie claimed that the cook books in the kitchen were the ones they used all the time?? We all know they have fajitas multiple times a week. And ready made kits at that. We're meant to believe that she uses those regularly and there's more in the garage. I don't think so.

Sorry this has turned into a right moan. I'm just really fed up with "influencers" at the moment.

Ignore all the typos trying to type whilst carrying a toddler, trying to do uni work and housework is very tricky! 😂

She has no clue what it’s like for people in the real world. Her stories today, moaning about the weather dampening her creativity which makes it hard to work. She works from home, around her children, and gets paid a lot for very little hard word. I work in a school at lunchtimes for very little money, I didn’t have the luxury of not working today because the rain was making me feel lethargic.

Not only is she paid a lot of money for doing very little (e.g. playing Pig Goes POP with her children 🙄), but she also gets gifted things people like me can’t afford but she, on her wage, COULD. We don’t have a car at the moment, can’t afford one, and it would really be useful in getting myself or my husband to work as neither of us work from home. But no, it’s influencers like Katie that get given a car to test out for several months. I’m sick of influencers too.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.