Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen was fitted by the same company that did her windows, a local independent company 100%
Their house has been featured in ads for company in local paper prior to the kitchen , watch this space

The kitchen was fitted by the same company that did her windows, a local independent company 100%
Their house has been featured in ads for company in local paper prior to the kitchen , watch this space
Really? So they might have done a campaign with them?

Really? So they might have done a campaign with them?
Not yet and apparently paid full rate if you can believe that, but as it’s such a small local company can’t really see much point in gifting them. Maybe done at cost for promotional purposes 🤷‍

I thought it was fitted by a local, independent company, but the the supplier was a nationwide company as they were “off the rack”, rather than made for the kitchen. I swear she said it somewhere in a vlog because I made a note to keep checking as I loved the oak inner cabinet 🤔

I thought it was fitted by a local, independent company, but the the supplier was a nationwide company as they were “off the rack”, rather than made for the kitchen. I swear she said it somewhere in a vlog because I made a note to keep checking as I loved the oak inner cabinet 🤔
Masterclass kitchens ..just checked out who they use

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Masterclass kitchens ..just checked out who they use
I don't why she bothered keeping it a secret. I mean someone will figure it out at some point. It doesn't prevent her from doing an honest review post installation.

Didn't someone on here say the other day about the garage door photos?
She's 100% reading here, I've seen so many things written here then it'll be on her feed shortly after.
Ha ha! That was me!! As usual she’s so predictable and so worried about what people think. One reason she stopped taking them was ‘because Instagram changed & people were posting glossier photos’!! 🙄
Back then I thought she was her own person. She got sucked into the ‘keeping up with the Jones’s sadly’.
Saw what other freebies people were getting and got her super efficient JonJon to help her get a swishy website up to date and got herself some swanky state of the art filming material and editing suites and hey presto! Katie knew she was onto one then & is now addicted to finding the next content!! Now it’s dogs & she’s probably contacted all dog friendly holidays!!!!

I don't why she bothered keeping it a secret. I mean someone will figure it out at some point. It doesn't prevent her from doing an honest review post installation.
Took her ages to talk about that little Disney trip! 🤔
And if she doesn’t want people copying she wouldn’t be on social media!!
And with her windows she suddenly had a deal with velux! Do they do bifolds too? I wouldn’t be surprised if she got a deal somewhere!! 🙄 Even if it was with JonJon!! 😂

Last edited:
Now she has a story about her cleaning after it was discussed here not too long ago.
It really annoys me that she's so obvious about it and not posting her own content, just reading here then deciding she has to post about it.

Mrs Hinch or whatever her name is best watch out!! 😂😂
I thought she also said her account wasn’t about cleaning either so it gave her that excuse to why she didn’t post about it!!
God, Katie!! Sort yourself out!!
And why is her arm aching?????

I can’t help but think Katie is doing the marathon for her followers (apart from charity) rather than herself. She does say she’s doing it for her own self achievement and she enjoyed running pre kids but I feel she just keeps telling everyone this so that she gets the votes of encouragement, approval & attention. Yes, it was also on her bucket list and she’s thought about it a lot in the past but she hadn’t run for a while until she suddenly said she was doing the marathon. Even then, she’s not done much training until now. For people I know who are running it or have applied, they are always running. It’s almost like Katie pulled the bit of paper from a hat saying ‘you are running the marathon’ and she then keeps reverting back to when she used to run. We all change. Maybe she should’ve tested her love for running before she agreed to do it 🤔

Well I’ve just entered the ballot for the royal parks half. I used to run, lots and lots actually but not for 18 months. It’s a goal to aim for. Once a runner always a runner.... i agree with her post for once, it’s the feeling afterwards not during that’s the best bit!

my insta account was FULL of marathon training when I ran it. And Facebook. She’s been conservative with the running spam so far....

Just watched her what we eat in a week video and I cannot believe how little veg she feeds her kids?!

Really sad but I actually counted and during the week they only had:
5 peppers
Cherry tomatoes
2 onions
Some spring onions and lettuce
3 tins chopped tomatoes/passata
1 avocado

They did have lots of veg with the Sunday lunch but that does not seem a lot for a family of 5 during the week?!

No wonder she needed to do that ad for the fibre cereal that increases faecal bulk 🤢 😂

Reactions: 2
Just watched her what we eat in a week video and I cannot believe how little veg she feeds her kids?!

5 peppers
Cherry tomatoes
2 onions
1 avocado

They did have lots of veg with the Sunday lunch but that does not seem a lot for a family of 5 during the week?!

No wonder she needed to do that ad for the fibre cereal that increases faecal bulk 🤢 😂
I can’t comment because all’s I ate as a child was nuggets and chips with the occasional roast dinner! Didn’t do me any harm though! :alien::ROFLMAO:

To be fair they eat better than some peoples kids:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I think they eat well, as in they make an effort to make home cooked food, however their portions seem to be tiny? Maybe we are just greedy fuckers?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they eat well, as in they make an effort to make home cooked food, however their portions seem to be tiny? Maybe we are just greedy fuckers?!!
hahaha yes, definitely seemed small! I just find it odd how they preach a healthy lifestyle with running and clubs etc but lots of the meals seemed to be cheese based and lacking in veggies 😂

5 peppers
Cherry tomatoes
2 onions
1 avocado

I just don’t get how she does videos of what they eat in a week when it is usually the same old thing. I have not watched them myself as I can’t bare to watch the staged Katie trying too hard for the audience and for content. It seems that since having the kitchen done she’s trying to show they do actually cook (well Jon Jon does) but before that it was mainly fajitas and many trips to pizza express.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.