Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh I just watched the cereal ad. I feel so embarrassed for her...
Why is she eating her cereal from a serving bowl?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And now she’s doing her usual ‘oh I feel meh’ ‘look at my ickle wickle eye baggys’! Is she honestly talking to her followers the same way she does to Wrenny, Rolo & JonJon??
Umm, Katie, maybe if you ate a bit better then you wouldn’t need too many supplements... Bread with balsamic vinegar is lovely but not the best but I’m no marathon trainer so maybe that’s the best thing to eat?? 🤔😂
You love your new kitchen still, why don’t you utilise it properly? It’s not like you leave the house much!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree regarding their portion sizes. I am always shocked at how little they all have in their tiny, tiny bowls, however like somebody else pointed out.. perhaps we all overeat! I know I do🐽🤭 yes.. she definitely looks better blonde.
I know that she is trying to show her cleaning more but she is literally cleaning a tidy place so it still feels as if her house is NEVER a mess. She has 3 kids, why is she afraid of showing normal life mess. Unless she is very anal and practically never has any. Maybe she is always cleaning and is strict regarding mess 🤷🏼‍♀️
All these insta grammers seem to have tiny portions!!!! If I handed that to my kids or husband they would be like.... Is that. A starter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their diets are crap, it's hardly surprising she's feeling lethargic and meh🙄. They just eat beige stuff.

• Haha
And now she’s doing her usual ‘oh I feel meh’ ‘look at my ickle wickle eye baggys’! Is she honestly talking to her followers the same way she does to Wrenny, Rolo & JonJon??
Umm, Katie, maybe if you ate a bit better then you wouldn’t need too many supplements... Bread with balsamic vinegar is lovely but not the best but I’m no marathon trainer so maybe that’s the best thing to eat?? 🤔😂
You love your new kitchen still, why don’t you utilise it properly? It’s not like you leave the house much!
According to her Strava she’s done the grand total of 35 miles running so far this year.... 35 miles for someone who is supposedly running the marathon in two months time?!?! She literally has no idea - ANYTHING for a bit of content. Where’s all this fundraising she promised last year for makeawish? Oh no wait, the puppy has arrived now and the saintly charitable running content is no longer required.

Don’t even get me started on the meal video... I never get all the comments saying how good her meals are - it is ALL beige!! I imagine her kids just don’t like veg and they get away with not having it because Katie and Jon Jon let them do as they please.

I also still cannot get over the 💩 ad... imagine selling your kids out for that. She’s also always saying how she skips breakfast and is bad at eating it etc so to try and persuade us otherwise is a total joke. I mean cmon.... who here really thinks any of her fussy kids are going to eat that cereal with ginger, pumpkin seeds etc. in... that family won’t touch anything if it’s not 100% beige!!!!! Rather fitting too for their personalities..... 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Umm.... she does seem to be turning more beige doesn’t she... that breakfast hasn't helped her... maybe she’s 💩 all her squeaky goodness out!! 😂

I get that not all kids like veg but even she and JonJon don’t seem to advocate it much. She’s told us many times JonJon doesn’t like a roast because he doesn’t like much veg so they don’t really eat them.
She’s attempted to look healthy with the odd smoothie but I must say she’s not exactly made the best mixes.

Personally you make me feel meh Katie as you don’t seem to ever be happy even though you remind us how lucky you are! Meh! 💩😂

Reactions: 1
No wonder she’s happy to promote 💩 when you look at their latest accounts filed on their company (Design and Social Limited)!!!

Just looked but I can't work it out as it talks about assets etc. Am I correct in saying that it said something like £29k annual income (can't remember exact figure as I looked this morning and have now forgotten). It wasn't a lot anyway. Makes no sense unless that is one of many companies? Perhaps that is their joint company and Katie has hers and Jon has his...
Saw her house as well. Much bigger than I thought it was! Its on a bloody row of mini mansions. I always presumed it was much smaller as none of the rooms look particularly big.

Looking at the original house, it really makes you realise, just how much they have done in a short space of time £££ they must be raking it in.

Her smoothies really are pointless 😂 like you can eat a banana without putting it in a smoothie and adding pointless Nutella.
I have smoothies daily because I put flax/greens/some sort of protein in.

• Haha
Looking at the original house, it really makes you realise, just how much they have done in a short space of time £££ they must be raking it in.
And there she was saying they’d take their time with it. Got to keep up with the gram though no matter the cost! 🙄

JonJon will keep busy with his American company and Katie will sell 💩 to pay for it!! And followers help them too when they watch her you tube videos etc doesn’t that help or am I wrong?

The house is a big size but it isn’t as big as it looks on zoopla and Rightmove as those photos are taken with the estate agent fish eye effect!

Her smoothies really are pointless 😂 like you can eat a banana without putting it in a smoothie and adding pointless Nutella.
I have smoothies daily because I put flax/greens/some sort of protein in.
Nutella for flavour she says!! More 💩

The houses are really crammed together, must be overlooked on all sides.
Katie seems to like being in a fish bowl though. I’m sad that they got rid of any coverage that they did have by pulling the trees up in their garden. Sad for the neighbours behind, not sad for a Katie. Not that the garden is big anyway but the little privacy the neighbours had has been taken away by Instagram obsessed Katie!!
Certainly not eco friendly if you ask me! Trees are part of our oxygen! Maybe this is why Katie feels meh!

Katie seems to like being in a fish bowl though. I’m sad that they got rid of any coverage that they did have by pulling the trees up in their garden. Sad for the neighbours behind, not sad for a Katie. Not that the garden is big anyway but the little privacy the neighbours had has been taken away by Instagram obsessed Katie!!
Certainly not eco friendly if you ask me! Trees are part of our oxygen! Maybe this is why Katie feels meh!
I think her garden is awful, neat and tidy yes, but so sterile. The fake grass so many are putting down now is an environmental nightmare, lost habitat for so many species, lost food source for bees and other insects, to say nothing of the manufacturing process and yet more plastic waste in the long term.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think her garden is awful, neat and tidy yes, but so sterile. The fake grass so many are putting down now is an environmental nightmare, lost habitat for so many species, lost food source for bees and other insects, to say nothing of the manufacturing process and yet more plastic waste in the long term.
That’s the word, sterile!! Yes, looks nice if you want ‘perfect’ but it’s not real. It’s way too like the Truman show! Too much habitat is being taken away from our world. And people wonder why there is so much environmental damage happening. There’s more flooding because too much of our green land is being taken away by building everywhere. New housing developments don’t have gardens and then people with said postage stamps put down fake plastic grass. It may be ‘good’ fake grass but it’s still synthetic! Birds, wildlife & bugs want real not fake! It’s not just Katie but she and many others are trying to be so perfect. And to add to their carbon footprint Katie likes to holiday more than the average family. Katie is certainly not someone I look up to or is influenced by. Sadly not many of these so called influencers are!
But then fake is them to a T! Katie included!

• Heart
I thought that too when I saw photos of the house when they moved in. Why would they pull down the trees giving them some privacy? I would hate to be overlooked like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.