Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You hit the nail on the head there, it's just for content. At least she doesn't go all daytime TV presenter like Kerry Whelpdale 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You hit the nail on the head there, it's just for content. At least she doesn't go all daytime TV presenter like Kerry Whelpdale 🙊
Oh god! Let’s not give her ideas!! Though didn’t she go away with her the other weekend? 🤔😅
I didn’t realise she’d actually posted a ‘what she eats’ yesterday and that’s what @fred1998 was talking about! I didn’t watch it but when I went into you tube at lunch her video popped up as one I may like to watch!! They only have a roast once in a blue moon so I guess she did the video for that purpose! It’s not a regular thing so whatever else she cooked is probably not her usual either!! 😂

Just watched it - pure cringe. I think it’s the same brand that Meldrum was peddling a few months ago.
Both girls working on this ad too

Reactions: 1
That ad was the most embarrassing thing I've seen for a long time. It's not great that she's getting the girls involved as well.

Also, if someone asked me to use the words faecal bulk on my Instagram feed, I would say no thanks.

Reactions: 9
Katie is just like the rest of them. She can try and be little miss goody two-shoes all she likes, but at the end of the day, she's just included her young children in an advert selling cereal and talking about tit for £££.

Reactions: 11
Definitely not their usual... Back on the old nuggets tonight 😂
I thought you were joking!! 😂

I cringed the whole way through that cereal ad post!! Really not one of Katie’s finer activities in life! Shows far too much desperation! The poor kids in their school uniform too. And how big was her cereal bowl? And it won’t make me rush out and buy some no matter how much she clicks her fingers! She’s really scraping at content here to show her kitchen too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bless her, I like Katie a lot but that wee video was like something a school kid would do for a project! She usually does such classy videos for travel etc.

And I really don’t think her hair suits her that colour.

Reactions: 4
Kitchen must have skinted them for this faecal cereal bullshit advertising. I’ll admit I’ve been easily influenced, but even I draw the line at this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is what happens when you try to keep up with the gram!! 💩💷💩
So not relatable at all anymore & she’s forever asking for people’s acceptance.

Did she say Chipotle....like Aristotle??? Did I hear it correctly? I just can't... :LOL: :LOL:

As a keen cook, this was embarrassing to watch. The kids portion sizes scared me...they can eat as tiny portions as they want, but feeding the kids a ramekin sized portion is just wrong. Do they snack a lot?

They love a cheesy ball, don't you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she say Chipotle....like Aristotle??? Did I hear it correctly? I just can't... :LOL: :LOL:

As a keen cook, this was embarrassing to watch. The kids portion sizes scared me...they can eat as tiny portions as they want, but feeding the kids a ramekin sized portion is just wrong. Do they snack a lot?

They love a cheesy ball, don't you know!
She did!! Chip-otle 🤢

I too was confused about how tiny the kids portions are. Especially as she’s always going on about how active they all are! Made me laugh when she said they’re having a ‘side salad’ and it was about 6 pieces of lettuce and 3 pieces of pepper

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree the hair colour doesn't suit her. She was probably panicking about her Disneyland Paris advert, she knew we'd all guess it was that weekend when they stayed in a local hotel. She quickly dyed her hair dark to put us off the scent.

Yeah I agree regarding their portion sizes. I am always shocked at how little they all have in their tiny, tiny bowls, however like somebody else pointed out.. perhaps we all overeat! I know I do🐽🤭 yes.. she definitely looks better blonde.
I know that she is trying to show her cleaning more but she is literally cleaning a tidy place so it still feels as if her house is NEVER a mess. She has 3 kids, why is she afraid of showing normal life mess. Unless she is very anal and practically never has any. Maybe she is always cleaning and is strict regarding mess 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.