Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does any one else feel Lottie is really left out on Katie’s social media? She barely features at all in between Queen Bee Maddie and Wren and makes me sad that that’s how she feels in “real life”

Reactions: 1
This is probably why she couldn’t hack the police. Not enough positivity towards her. No fluffy pink clouds and squeaky voices. Surely she would realise that if she posts her life publicly then she’s open to all kinds of feedback.

She wants everyone to think she’s relatable but she’s not. I can’t even afford one of those dream holidays that are still classed as ‘once in a lifetime’ to a lot. Let alone 457653 holidays and a brand new spanking kitchen!! Didn’t they do their garden in the same year too??

Ha ha! I had to laugh at the hat too!! She still looks awkward! Next thing she’ll be holding the puppy before it grows too big! My big question is, however, why the shoes? I know it ‘finishes’ her outfit but for someone who is so obsessed with having a ‘perfect’ home, I don’t get why she is wearing shoes upstairs? I know everyone is different but I don’t even have a perfect house and everyone knows it’s shoes off at front door! I can deal with downstairs if I had wooden/tiled floor but even so. You don’t know where your shoes have been. Unless she antibacterial wipes hers every day? Or gets Jon Jon to do it. ‘Yes m’lady’ 😂😂

Oh and this marathon malarkey! She has no excuse!! She’s needs to stop story’ing on IG, stop making puppy ‘expert’ videos and get a back bone and get on with it!! Make a wish are probably wishing they hadn’t got her on board! So many people I know have been desperate to do it for years! She is such a fake!
I'm new to this particular child flogger. How long was she in the Police for?

Her house is always immaculately clean and tidy but she never seems to spend any time cleaning. I wonder if she has a cleaner?

Reactions: 3
Her house is always immaculately clean and tidy but she never seems to spend any time cleaning. I wonder if she has a cleaner?
Yep, that’s one of the two things that stand out for me.

1. Their house is super tidy and clean considering they have three kids under 10, two of whom are v sporty and always playing football, and a puppy. Yet, as you say, she is never cleaning and she always seems to be relaxing after the kids go to bed so when does she do it? I rarely get to sit down with my husband of an evening as I’m always cleaning the kitchen from dinner and sorting laundry and I only have two children.

2. Maddie seems to get everything her own way. Always seems to be Maddie with the dog, all of them out to support Maddie at football etc.

Reactions: 6
Had to scroll through.... Looking through photos that feature said kittens, captions often say derogatory things and moaning about what mischief they’re causing. Wonder how darling Maddie dealt with it when they got sent away and where did they go?

7814FA80-8E72-417E-B045-3391D3A1E60E.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Of course today she has to post that she’s cleaning 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Definitely reading here!! I've always said she gives off chilled vibes but it's all a facade. I'm sure she cleans furiously when the camera's off.

If she has a cleaner than fair play. Loads of people have cleaners these days and if I could afford one then I would engage one too. Now, if she had one and wasn't transparent about it...that's a different story.
There's no shame in being transparent about it, 2 of my most fave IG accounts admit they have cleaners. I don't judge them for this as they run businesses and take care of their kids. Not all people have time or enjoy cleaning.

Reactions: 2
Even if they have a cleaner the house (probably would) still be a mess with 3 kids around. She doesn’t actually instastory at home much when all 3 of them are there imo.

Does any one else feel Lottie is really left out on Katie’s social media? She barely features at all in between Queen Bee Maddie and Wren and makes me sad that that’s how she feels in “real life”
She has definitely said previously that Lottie doesn't like to feature, so she doesn't force her.

Nothing wrong with a cleaner for those who do need it. I would if I worked full time and had that spare cash. Each to their own but Katie does spend most of her time fannying around with her phone and being blessed to have Jon Jon home so I’d find it strange if she does have one but there we go, we all have our needs. It’s more strange that she has to tell everyone she is cleaning. But of course she needs to prove it.

I also see a story about her chatty run with a friend... I think she needs to up her game a bit if this is supposed to be marathon training! She really thinks she going to wing it.

Last edited:
Such a staged photo. Who has just one pan of veg on the boil for a roast and why would your young kids have all their stuff out in front of it??! That island is big enough for them to be sat about half a mile away from that hot pan 🙈

I was on week 12 of my marathon training plan at this stage

not faffing around with a 7 miler (10k) on a long run Sunday when she’s not done much all week. She may be putting in the miles and not posting but at this stage she needs to have a developed running base because once into feb and early March the intensity will make or break her

I don't think it matters if she has a cleaner I know Ive been thinking about getting one as I hate cleaning and she also doesn't create cleaning content so I guess it doesn't really matter. Its not the same as Emily who bases her content off cleaning but also has a cleaner

Reactions: 5
Such a staged photo. Who has just one pan of veg on the boil for a roast and why would your young kids have all their stuff out in front of it??! That island is big enough for them to be sat about half a mile away from that hot pan 🙈
She stages every photo though. Jon Jon was probably doing the rest of the cooking in the office so the kitchen doesn’t get dirty! 😂

• Haha
Why is she walking the dog in her pyjamas...it takes a couple of minutes to put some jeans/pants on...

Reactions: 4
Why is she walking the dog in her pyjamas...it takes a couple of minutes to put some jeans/pants on...
A new type of What Mama wore eh! I bet her insta/youtube ‘friends’ took a big gasp of breath when they saw that! 😂
It’s certainly not going to strengthen her feet walking in those kind of shoes even if it’s a little walk as she keeps telling us! 🙄

Didn't someone on here say the other day about the garage door photos?
She's 100% reading here, I've seen so many things written here then it'll be on her feed shortly after.

• Haha
I'm 90% sure the kitchen came from Magnet. She said it was a brand equivalent to Wren/Howdens, but less well known. If you look on their website they have the dark grey and other neutrals in one price range, and a more expensive range of more "out there" colours...including a "dusky rose". They also have the option of a white or oak cabinets.
(We're doing our kitchen this year, can you tell?)

No idea why she's being so cagey about it. Perhaps she doesn't want people to copy her pink island....:LOL:

I really enjoyed her Sunday day in the life. It was nice to see her with some personality (and that her forehead can move slightly...)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.