Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't help but think that she didn't disclose the freebie trip to DLP (which happened in the same year as a Florida holiday and a Pacific Northwest coast holiday, each of which individually would be considered to be a once in a lifetime holiday for most people) because it doesn't fit in with her humble, 'I'm just like you' image.

Just own it love, you're minted. Nothing wrong with that. It's very patronising to pretend otherwise.

Reactions: 7
Can't help but think that she didn't disclose the freebie trip to DLP (which happened in the same year as a Florida holiday and a Pacific Northwest coast holiday, each of which individually would be considered to be a once in a lifetime holiday for most people) because it doesn't fit in with her humble, 'I'm just like you' image.

Just own it love, you're minted. Nothing wrong with that. It's very patronising to pretend otherwise.
This is the exact reason she didn’t!! I don’t believe that she wasn’t allowed to share. She is clearly glued to these threads and knows it wouldn’t have gone down well to have another trip away. 😑 Weird she hasn’t now completely backtracked and addressed it given she will see us all talking about it!

Reactions: 5
She is bigger headed than she tries to make out and too many people are sucked into her Saint Katie antics!
I can’t bear to watch her vlog as I would cringe at her sudden ‘expertise’ but I read the comments.
She welcomes the honesty yet she asks for more positive feedback. In other words she doesn’t want any honesty at all!! She wants every body to be nice to her. I see she has told this person that she’s noticed they’ve given her negative feedback in previous posts!! ITS HONESTY Katie!! If you don’t like it, leave the land of public social media!!

She does confirm though that if others can post cleaning hacks and mothering hacks, then why not share puppy hacks!! Blah blah blah!!

And yes, this Disney thing. She may have been asked not to share as such but she could’ve said they’d gone away on a ‘work trip’ and couldn’t talk about it rather than let people think they were coping so well with the whole renovation thing. Surely she knows we would find out. Couldn’t go another month without getting a free holiday & this time she didn’t even have to blog about it herself! She’s laughing!! More money towards her pink island or did that pay for the dog?
This!! She basically told the person who posted the comment they should only be commenting with a positive remark - get a grip and get into the real world Katie, if you were in an actual 9-5 job you couldn’t just say to your boss oh sorry I only want positive feedback please... if you had a real job, you would have to take the negatives with the positives and lump it!!! And if you really can’t hack it.... then stop putting your entire life online and opening yourself up for people to provide you with their opinions! You can’t have it both ways.

On a side note.... what an idiot does she look posing in front of that mirror indoors with a hat on 😂😂😂😂. Oh bless little saint Katie, she’s such an introvert that one. I see she’s moaning once again about feeling behind with her “marathon training”.... keen runners would love to be in her privileged position to basically be able to fit in training runs whenever she wants, no excuses in my book. Bored of hearing about how “behind” she feels - bottom line is she’s lazy, can’t be arsed and with the new puppy makeawish charity is no longer serving Katie a purpose of popular content. Fraud.

Reactions: 6
This!! She basically told the person who posted the comment they should only be commenting with a positive remark - get a grip and get into the real world Katie, if you were in an actual 9-5 job you couldn’t just say to your boss oh sorry I only want positive feedback please... if you had a real job, you would have to take the negatives with the positives and lump it!!! And if you really can’t hack it.... then stop putting your entire life online and opening yourself up for people to provide you with their opinions! You can’t have it both ways.

On a side note.... what an idiot does she look posing in front of that mirror indoors with a hat on 😂😂😂😂. Oh bless little saint Katie, she’s such an introvert that one. I see she’s moaning once again about feeling behind with her “marathon training”.... keen runners would love to be in her privileged position to basically be able to fit in training runs whenever she wants, no excuses in my book. Bored of hearing about how “behind” she feels - bottom line is she’s lazy, can’t be arsed and with the new puppy makeawish charity is no longer serving Katie a purpose of popular content. Fraud.
This is probably why she couldn’t hack the police. Not enough positivity towards her. No fluffy pink clouds and squeaky voices. Surely she would realise that if she posts her life publicly then she’s open to all kinds of feedback.

She wants everyone to think she’s relatable but she’s not. I can’t even afford one of those dream holidays that are still classed as ‘once in a lifetime’ to a lot. Let alone 457653 holidays and a brand new spanking kitchen!! Didn’t they do their garden in the same year too??

Ha ha! I had to laugh at the hat too!! She still looks awkward! Next thing she’ll be holding the puppy before it grows too big! My big question is, however, why the shoes? I know it ‘finishes’ her outfit but for someone who is so obsessed with having a ‘perfect’ home, I don’t get why she is wearing shoes upstairs? I know everyone is different but I don’t even have a perfect house and everyone knows it’s shoes off at front door! I can deal with downstairs if I had wooden/tiled floor but even so. You don’t know where your shoes have been. Unless she antibacterial wipes hers every day? Or gets Jon Jon to do it. ‘Yes m’lady’ 😂😂

Oh and this marathon malarkey! She has no excuse!! She’s needs to stop story’ing on IG, stop making puppy ‘expert’ videos and get a back bone and get on with it!! Make a wish are probably wishing they hadn’t got her on board! So many people I know have been desperate to do it for years! She is such a fake!

Reactions: 2
The thought of handing over 30+ hours of footage of my family on holiday to some 'company' for money gives me the ick.

Would sell her own grandmother, that woman.

Reactions: 13
This is probably why she couldn’t hack the police. Not enough positivity towards her. No fluffy pink clouds and squeaky voices. Surely she would realise that if she posts her life publicly then she’s open to all kinds of feedback.

She wants everyone to think she’s relatable but she’s not. I can’t even afford one of those dream holidays that are still classed as ‘once in a lifetime’ to a lot. Let alone 457653 holidays and a brand new spanking kitchen!! Didn’t they do their garden in the same year too??

Ha ha! I had to laugh at the hat too!! She still looks awkward! Next thing she’ll be holding the puppy before it grows too big! My big question is, however, why the shoes? I know it ‘finishes’ her outfit but for someone who is so obsessed with having a ‘perfect’ home, I don’t get why she is wearing shoes upstairs? I know everyone is different but I don’t even have a perfect house and everyone knows it’s shoes off at front door! I can deal with downstairs if I had wooden/tiled floor but even so. You don’t know where your shoes have been. Unless she antibacterial wipes hers every day? Or gets Jon Jon to do it. ‘Yes m’lady’ 😂😂

Oh and this marathon malarkey! She has no excuse!! She’s needs to stop story’ing on IG, stop making puppy ‘expert’ videos and get a back bone and get on with it!! Make a wish are probably wishing they hadn’t got her on board! So many people I know have been desperate to do it for years! She is such a fake!
She really has no idea with this whole marathon training.... still, her “training run” today is a good excuse to show off her £300+ Garmin watch. Another example of how Katie is splurging... she’s too lazy to even run properly yet insta Katie can’t possibly get a cheaper version of the watch that does the EXACT same thing, oh no. Saint Katie must have the most expensive insta friendly rose gold version. Hope that American contract is still rolling Jon Jon, your wife is an expensive one to keep up with!!! 🤣

• Haha

I actually asked this on one of her “what I wore in a week” as I cannot stand shoes on carpet. She said she only puts them on for the photo, but they’re still on the damn carpet/rug 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually asked this on one of her “what I wore in a week” as I cannot stand shoes on carpet. She said she only puts them on for the photo, but they’re still on the damn carpet/rug 🤷🏻‍♀️
My big question is, however, why the shoes? I know it ‘finishes’ her outfit but for someone who is so obsessed with having a ‘perfect’ home, I don’t get why she is wearing shoes upstairs? I know everyone is different but I don’t even have a perfect house and everyone knows it’s shoes off at front door! I can deal with downstairs if I had wooden/tiled floor but even so. You don’t know where your shoes have been. Unless she antibacterial wipes hers every day? Or gets Jon Jon to do it. ‘Yes m’lady’ 😂😂
Is she obsessed with having a 'perfect' home though? What evidence is there of that? I like my house to be tidy, but don't think of it as being 'perfect'.

Also not precious about shoes being on/off in my home, not everyone is *shrug*, Honestly don't really think about it, certainly hasn't ever made anyone ill. I even walk through with my wellies on. We have a dog though, so my shoes probably aren't dirtier than her paws. Touching a trolley at the supermarket is probably dirtier.

Reactions: 4
Is she obsessed with having a 'perfect' home though? What evidence is there of that? I like my house to be tidy, but don't think of it as being 'perfect'.
I would say her constantly asking people for their opinion on what she chooses for her own home is evidence that she wants it to be seen as perfect. It's like everybody else's opinions matter more than the decision her and her husband could come to together. I find it bizarre- I wouldn't even ask my friends for their opinion on what I should do in my own home. It's my home and it should be what I want, not what will look good to or please my instagram followers. She just seems to present as somebody that wants EVERYTHING to be picture perfect whilst also acting like she's 'just like the rest of us'. She isn't.

• Heart
Sorry I know the kitchen has been done to death but I really don't get the massive Island with the 5 bar stools all down one side, if you wanted it to be anyway social wouldn't you have three among the length and two along the width (top end), how can you chat when everyone is sat in a row, it just seems so bizarre/impractical/antisocial especially with kids

Reactions: 6
Sorry I know the kitchen has been done to death but I really don't get the massive Island with the 5 bar stools all down one side, if you wanted it to be anyway social wouldn't you have three among the length and two along the width (top end), how can you chat when everyone is sat in a row, it just seems so bizarre/impractical/antisocial especially with kids
yeah I don’t get this.... my parents have a large focal point island and although they have 3 kids (none at home though) they opted for 4 stools on a curve. 5 looks mad 😂

If I was gonna spend a grand on a rug I wouldn’t want to be walking dirty shoes on it, but maybe that’s just me.
Anyway she said in the comment they don’t wear shoes upstairs/on the carpet so...

The thought of handing over 30+ hours of footage of my family on holiday to some 'company' for money gives me the ick.

Would sell her own grandmother, that woman.
She’s probably hoping to have her grandmothers house one day so she can pop her insta print on it!!

I would say her constantly asking people for their opinion on what she chooses for her own home is evidence that she wants it to be seen as perfect. It's like everybody else's opinions matter more than the decision her and her husband could come to together. I find it bizarre- I wouldn't even ask my friends for their opinion on what I should do in my own home. It's my home and it should be what I want, not what will look good to or please my instagram followers. She just seems to present as somebody that wants EVERYTHING to be picture perfect whilst also acting like she's 'just like the rest of us'. She isn't.
Exactly!
If she wasn’t so bothered she wouldn’t be rushing to redecorate or renovate at the rate of knots!! She also wouldn’t pay so much on these material things she buys and she would be so bothered about posting the picture perfect scene either and when she does post a slightly grainy photo she’s always apologising!!

Bless her, seems she was feeling down yesterday. Too much pressure to try & train for the marathon and have a puppy at the same time? I’m sure your followers will support you. It’s not like you didn’t plan this though Katie. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
There she is selling her kids for the ££ again. Just as much of a scumbag as the rest of them. I'm not fooled.

Reactions: 5
New here but have been reading the thread for a little while as I've followed Katie for some time.

I saw this morning she was saying that she didn't want the kids to have social media yet, but she's fine with posting pictures, videos and content regarding her kids on her public accounts. There's no consent there, she's just saying to her kids, do want this cool watch? I just need to put some pictures up of you on Instagram. They're probably thinking, great, I have no problem with that.

However, has she gone in to the wider implications of having their images all over her public accounts? I doubt it.

Reactions: 10
She's missed her way, she should definitely have been a children's entertainer😴. Nothing in common at all with anyone over the age of 16.

• Haha
Actually weirdly gutted about this DLP stuff. Probably trying to avoid doing a Meldrum, but come on, she must know followers follow Disney Land Paris, and have facebook!

I thought she was one of the good ones. Like, I would have commented on a post saying, oh wow saw you in the DLP ad on Facebook, you all look like you had a fab time, can't wait to watch the vlog!

I wonder if more people notice she will start deleting comments? I mean the ADs up now. If she was so transparent wouldn't she be mentioning it now that it is live? That's been a week or so right? 🤔

She was so clear about 'transparency'.

Disappointed.

Reactions: 9
Actually weirdly gutted about this DLP stuff. Probably trying to avoid doing a Meldrum, but come on, she must know followers follow Disney Land Paris, and have facebook!

I thought she was one of the good ones. Like, I would have commented on a post saying, oh wow saw you in the DLP ad on Facebook, you all look like you had a fab time, can't wait to watch the vlog!

I wonder if more people notice she will start deleting comments? I mean the ADs up now. If she was so transparent wouldn't she be mentioning it now that it is live? That's been a week or so right? 🤔

She was so clear about 'transparency'.

Disappointed.
Same here, so disappointed, I thought she was transparent as she always says she wants to be. It’s such a kick in the teeth. We saved hard to go to dlp for 3 days in Christmas season, didn’t eat in restaurants as at 40€ per person it was way out of our budget so just ate at counter service places. And there’s her spouting off about how easy it was to upgrade to half board, yes course it is love if you’re not paying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.