Katie Bailey #6 Couldn’t get L back so found a new situationship, the 2 came together for a paid partnership

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that girl Chaz is Kim’s ex they were only together two weeks ago as she picked the kids up to take them to Kim’s for the weekend
I did see her come in to Linda’s live and Linda acted all giddy but I didn’t realise it was Kim’s ex. Wonder how this has come about as like you say they were together literally 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: 2
Anyone catch H’s live? bleeping hell!! The woman is crazy! H is high on something I can see the decline already.

Reactions: 3
Sitting on live one completed drugged up and one picking at her neck and face skin, the car crash is beginning

K is so controlling. H is high asf due to K no doubt, H no longer answers for herself, this is quite frightening. We are watching a true narcissist doing her best here.

Reactions: 4
Hahhaaha! bleeping hell hannah is high as a bleeping kite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

bleeping hell hannah always going through something all the damn time... funny how she was all laughing and joking today now it's poor old me again..... fuckkkkk offf.

Oh my god people are now sending gifts so she follows back pathetic haaha

Wow she’s off her face ain’t she 😳
K spouting people need to leave Hannah alone cos she’s going through alot and k hates seeing it. Sure I’ve heard all this before? 😂

Yeeep we've heard all this bullshit before lmao!😂😂😂😂😂

Same uncle?? So that makes them cousins😳😳😳💀💀💀💀💀?????

This tit gets weird yukkkk!!

They talk some much shittttttt

• Haha
They’ve been together again since ‘Thursday’ 😂 and yet here they are doing lives even though they claimed it was Tik tok that broke them up. When this comes crashing down it’s going to be epic

Hear that H? K is asking you if she can come home, so can she? Can she move bk in to YOUR home that, really, you should stay living by yourself with ur daughter. Do you really want to move k and ks lot in? All that peace just straight out the window. Is that what you really want? K always wondering about L? So when can she move in? 😂

Beggy lives in a tit hole.. don’t think Hannah could live like that,especially if she’s all ocd. Beggy is a dirt bird.

She most probably say dead people in the grave yard is her family tooo.... they aint right in the wonky head 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Croaky voice back telling us to be kind and don’t judge after calling her own mother a crack head……

Just listened to L talk about that time ks kid lied about Ls kid.. ks youngest is just a carbon copy of her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.