Katie Bailey #6 Couldn’t get L back so found a new situationship, the 2 came together for a paid partnership

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, well katie you must be guilty of something as a mother, if you think your kids are going to be removed. SS do not like splitting families up. They do try and work with you . Help you. You need serious help with your MH , help how to be a better person.

Doesn't she live near her? They met near her house?
Oh I dont know? I thought I read that they ket on tt. Who knows with k

She's trying so hard to pretend to be innocent now isn't she. It's a bit late wheel's are in motion you fucked up

Reactions: 2
Her latest Snapchat. Saying basically hanmah used her for clout to get back at her. And she ahd soo mamy people warning her and didn't listen and she's sorry to the people she didn't listen too...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soz, busy day at work 😅 seems like a busy day in KB’s world too.
Did anyone put forward a thread name? Or just make one up? 😊

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.