Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Kbsaying about maysa cousin being killed by a train, that is not her story to tell on live, what a vile women. My mum died this morning and if someone put it on social media before I did I'd be fuming
Im so deeply sorry for your loss. ❤

I don't know if this is allowed here but I'm gonna vent!

I don't tend to hate anyone but it's so easy to hate k&h how fucking pathetic are they both? Last I watched of that dipshits live "Hannah is struggling to get outta bed guys!" Because she's a junkie is why!!! Stupid cunt! Another fucker who should have it's kid removed!
I genuinely can't stand the pair of them, I wanna kick k so hard in the face it will straighten her bucked teeth!
I ain't violent either she has literally gotten away with child abuse/animal abuse and abusing women for too fucking long! Not to mention abusing the benefit system!

K is playing H like a fiddle, I'll tell you all for why.....H shared the catnip vid on fb. K isn't the forgive/forget type l, she holds on to grudges and will get you back one way or another. We all seen it happen way too many times with L.
Another twat I wanna mention, she was shagging her exs Mrs? Now they're together? The other mother of her youngest?! WOW!
Ya might have stopped the weedies but the self respect and morals are still out the window. She's got this persona To make folk feel sorry for her because of HER life choices! Katie was a fine example, kept going back tho baggy fanny didn't you? Used to like watching L but she soon started to grate on me when I realised she's just like K a beg and a slag.
Soz in advance if I've offended anyone I needed to vent about the dumb fuck lezbos of TT. Xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 15

SC11

VIP Member
I can't stop thinking about those poor boys. I've contacted their school with my concerns and explained about the breast feeding a kitten, illegal driving, drug addiction, supplying others with drugs, lack of care and attention to children, child's living environment etc and sent links to video evidence.
This needs to stop people, please report, those children are not safe

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Those dogs are obviously found her sons dummies which he shouldn't be fucking having!! No wonder that boys got wonky and goofy teeth just like he's mother. He has no hope in life being dragged up with a mother like her.. its so wrong..

Why you fale crying K 1.. cause people are telling the truth about you 2. You just want people to feel sorry for you skanky arse .. 3 because your a shit mum

Truth hurts doesn't it. Give your head a wobble..

Reactions: 11

Funkedupfairy

Do you ever feel like TT is some kind if fucked up social experiment.

I mean, these are grown ups. It's like a bloody soap. I couldn't cope with so much drama every bloody day

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
If you loved your missus you would be buying her gifts with your own money! Not begging from strangers... she can afford the redbull the tracksuits the North face.. which ain't cheap she can afford fags drugs the lot.. stop being a narcissist to every fucker you sick twisted cunt.
.the other say she said they've both got each other pins for everything.

What relationship is that?? Already controlling. There's not trust there what so ever. Calling a woman who's order than her baby makes me sick! Belittling her all the time showing her up. Making fun of her.... get away from her hannah she's going to have a hard job on that one cause katie will do anything to stick around..

I new she wasn't in hospital. Its all for money. Katie told her to keep her head down for a bit. Both wanting money and the only way they can get money is making a sick twisted story up like Katie has done before now. Get off your stinking arse and get a fucking job

hannahthecretin

So K does have a dummy. Morgan baited her out 😂😂😂😂😂😂 why they got that? Oh its dog ones. Is it yours? Haha wetting myself need a pull up I think

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hannahthecretin

Definitely reads here haha hi Beggy Bailey with the blue waffle. Taken the driving video down dipshit. We all got it before u did that. Tick tock mother fucker your time is ending. Address, vehicle information and your shit parenting all reported by many

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
Just spat out my tea 😂😂😂😂 “I don’t do any drama,it’s not for me” are u for real lol ur the centre of it all

• Haha

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Miss Karie's new video ha ha ha. I will come and meet you and tell you what I actually think of you. Shall we arrange a time and day. I can travel to you, so you don't have to drive ( I am thinking of your epilepsy here) I bet if I came on your live, and arrange it you would block me.

• Heart

hannahthecretin

H where is your proof you were in hospital???? Faking a suicide attempt is not funny. My father jumped in front of a train because he couldn't handle life. That's a proper suicide and hurts every day. Then you get these two fucking cunts mocking it by lying. Give me 5 mins in a ring u 2 and me on my own. You'll both definitely have hospital tags then truth

And all the money BEGGED by beggy Bailey being used for taxis and alcohol. Getting fucked up tonight are ya????

• Heart

srz90

VIP Member
I read a comment ok the live last night that said 'I've told you mum will pick her up at 9 but can't be later than that' so H did have a lift home.and didn't need a taxi so all the fake 'don't worry baby you will get home I promise you trust me?' So basically got 135 for nothing! £135!!! Makes me sick :(
I wouldn’t trust the beg as far as I could throw her.. as for that “do u trust me baby” I done something nice for u… it wasn’t for Hannah u dirty low life beg!!! It’s for u!! We all know ur antics,we can all
Predict ur next move before u even make it. Tell ur followers the truth,u don’t get hate messages, u read TATTLE,where we all speak the truth from every action u make. Ur predictable!! U can’t keep anything private,u made a show of ur kids and now doin it yo Hannah!! Blasting her personal problems all over tt.. Hannah had real friends,was happy!! U couldn’t stand that so ruined that,like u brought Linda down too. Ur an infection that ruins people.. leave them alone and focus on healing ur narcissistic ways!!! Stop taking advantage of “vunuble” people..

• Heart

perkyT1T5

I’ve just realised this is the first time she’s admitted she’s lied. She admitted that h told her to say she was in hospital after a suicide attempt rather than she’d taken too much oxycodeine and felt weird and to rinse that for gifts. I remember a similar scenario with L where L said she was forced by k to lie. Who does that? What an awful lie and then to admit that you lied about it. These women are all mothers.
Katie was asking people to send money to cheer H up and went on about how she had spent £400 in taxi costs from my view katie is the one who orchestrated the whole thing and went into details with the lies I don’t think that this H is that with it anyway and is too ditty and medicated / drugged up to instigate it . Katie Is always making up big stories like the winning of thousands and thousands. The story of the friend abroad / the stolen purse story / the im working lie and showing old payslips / I’ve not watched for long but the Amount she lies is quite concerning . She’s got serious issues .

Poirot123

What is happening in the house of commoners

Sponsored by red bull and oxycodine

Tomorrow morning, get your north face giletttttts here

• Haha
Reactions: 9

imfromtiktok

Omg why is she coming on live crying her eyes out while saying “I’m just doing my tiktok shop” I keep getting “selected” to do a tiktok shop but tbh anyone can with over so many followers 😂😂 and you pick which products you want on there. She needs a steady income now she’s having to declare her earnings 😂😂 and she thinks this is it but tbh you just get a commission off it.

As for her going no comment she’s still sat crying and telling stories 😂😂 she just ain’t mentioning her name cos she’s trying to bait H out so she can go mad on live and say “look this is why I left”.

You probs did take her hair cos u didn’t want her to look nice for badger 😂😂 cos badger might want to finger her again 😂😂

Also so k is a hypocrite cos ain’t she “friends with her exes” 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Poirot123

Channel five movies would snap her up. She could play the lesbian with narcissistic emotionally unstable personality disorder who fakes illnesses and drama on social media.

• Haha