Katie Bailey #6 Couldn’t get L back so found a new situationship, the 2 came together for a paid partnership

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damnnn missed it thanks school run haha

Hahahahahah. She's live she's talking soooo much tit🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I got sent a screen recording of H on live and she was basically moaning as to why her friends haven’t rang her to check on her…. Probs cos u are back with the beg. Friendship works both ways. She said everyone’s fell out with her cos she’s got back with the beg. She was spouting how she was with her 3 years blah blah blah just more tit trying to justify why she’s got back with her 🙈 let’s be honest K only went sniffing round H because L didn’t want to get back with her a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 8
She makes everyone do tit for her. But she won't do anything for anybody else. She's selfish..

Yeahh fucker you blocked me I havent done nothing. Hope she does make a new tiktok so I can look haahaha

Ohh god katie baby this darling that fuxxxxk off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hannah is stoned hahahaha

Awww fallen out with her mods. They've seen her for what she is haha

Katie you take over everybody live!!

Reactions: 5
Yes baby no baby I was sent a train, I’ve never had a gift like that and so it begins again.

Reactions: 6
What a fucked up relationship, this will NOT last! I wish someone would ask H about nipple-gate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
On other news is L now seeing her exes Kim like very recent ex now the one who was collecting her kids to go to see Kim

• Haha
Did anyone hear H slag off her friends she had for the last year? They all seemed okay, I hope they give her a wide birth from now on. When K fucks her over which she will, she’ll be left with no one and K knows this. K did it with L, she love bombs women with money and gifts and isolates them so K and her kids are all they know.

Am I the only one who's a bit concerned? 👀 Who the duck keeps old pics/vids of all their ex's? That ain't bleeping normal? k kept all the ones of L and now K 👀 That's some seriously messed up/fucked up tit! Gives me Serial killer vibes.
👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 7
I was literally thinking that when they were on aboutbthis and that earlier.. I thought a ex is a ex why the heck have they still got tit of each other.. its really creepy and its not normall!!! Both ain't right in the head both pathetic.

It ain't normal it's crazy. Two years she's had these pics/ vids whilst telling other women she loves them. She even know what love is?
H looks pure evil. If mental health was a person it be her! 🤣
If it's true about L I wonder how that convo went. 👀
"Think we should get together!, I promise it's not to make Kim jealous!" 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
So yet again here we are. Lesbian bed swap bdp meets benefit Britain, channel 5. We’ve gone from I’m leaving this app for the twenty fifth time to let’s go live with my partner for gifts. Thank you for the twaiiin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is L with Kim’s ex? The one she spoke about dropping off the kids? 😮
I really hope this is not true 😢 I’m sure L said they’d just had a baby together?!
Why can’t these people women find their own girlfriends instead of each others exes

I really hope this is not true 😢 I’m sure L said they’d just had a baby together?!
Why can’t these people women find their own girlfriends instead of each others exes
She’s pregnant yeah, really obvious flirting between them both in Ls live today and L is wearing her dressing gown and it was just so obvious. It’s messed up and a shame for Kim

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She’s pregnant yeah, really obvious flirting between them both in Ls live today and L is wearing her dressing gown and it was just so obvious. It’s messed up and a shame for Kim
Aw such a shame if she is! Is her name chaz?
I was pleased for Linda but that’s a low blow!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.