Katie Bailey #6 Couldn’t get L back so found a new situationship, the 2 came together for a paid partnership

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh I thought you meant ks dad 😂 yes I watched everything with H well most of it she’s an animal I’d be scared if I were you k 😂

Nasty nastsy mouth she has

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I liked both suggestions from these 2 tattlers so used @imfromtiktok idea and @zoeshere idea and mushed them together.
Get well soon. My house is struck down with the cough cold headaches sore throats 😭😭 kids were only back at school for 4 days lol

It’s so weird why do h and k sit and watch L the absolute bully’s

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why would they be watching linda for??
Leave her be she's moving on with her life trying to better herself. She doesn't need them too bulling her sitting there laughing about her most probably. Absolutely disgusting.. they need to look at themselves in the mirror before judging anybody that's for sure

Reactions: 5
Why would they be watching linda for??
Leave her be she's moving on with her life trying to better herself. She doesn't need them too bulling her sitting there laughing about her most probably. Absolutely disgusting.. they need to look at themselves in the mirror before judging anybody that's for sure
I k ow right, if they’re so happy together why the hell would they both want to sit and watch one of their ex’s.. ks always going to be obsessed with L.. don’t care how many years h an k were together, K 100 percent would choose L over H

Reactions: 7
It’s so weird! If they are truly happy and in love then why they so bothered what Linda’s doing? K must hate the fact Ls so happy

Reactions: 3
It’s so weird! If they are truly happy and in love then why they so bothered what Linda’s doing? K must hate the fact Ls so happy
Yes and k knows L probably wouldn’t be all aggressive and controlling like H DEFINITELY IS.. do you really want that hostility around your kids again k?

Missed all this mornings drama..
What are they like.. that is bullying at it’s highest

The videos of them both are cringe and not much co parenting going on just making stupid TikToks all day can’t believe the followers are saying it’s meant to be lol 😂 they have done nothing but witch about each other those poor kids

Hannah goin off on live now lol
She wonders why she’s lost her friends..she’ll end up with just k no friends. It’ll be back to their toxic relationship just them two together no friends between the both of them

Reactions: 4
She wonders why she’s lost her friends..she’ll end up with just k no friends. It’ll be back to their toxic relationship just them two together no friends between the both of them
She will have no one and that’s wat beggy loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.