Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she knows. A troll account came in saying about ss and people were saying funny how k came off live when Linda came on 🤣
And then Linda saying she’s helping k by letting her watch someone’s live last night

Reactions: 1
Clean clothes. How can she post in that hoody? I see she’s found a new victim. How long till she’s there with her son ‘hanging out’? It’s so clear she favours her younger son, her older son must feel so left out.

Reactions: 3
Oh did she? That’s odd. They were definitely talking about Katie 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I heard her clear as day. Something to do with Jess I think she said she let k watch a live through her so they’re definitely not at each others throats at min

Yes I heard her clear as day. Something to do with Jess I think she said she let k watch a live through her so they’re definitely not at each others throats at min
Oh god here we go again let the drama commence, how can they do it and not just completely cut each other off they are no use to each other

Also I’ve missed a days worth of lives and a whole new character has beef with Linda l. Thought Jess wanted to pump Linda now somethings happened, can anyone catch me up

Peachy has been going into lindas lives alot lately..

What account is hannnah on?- haven't seen that blue man's voice for a long time lol

Reactions: 2
Hannah in her other account that I'm not blocked on. bleeping hell haven't misses her voice 😮💨😮💨

• Haha
Can’t wait for this is my bestie guys, guys, look at my bestie and hyper immature posts about how much fun they are having. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.