Katie Bailey #4 Salmon Wallet and a questionable kitty, mastered croaky voice for shedload of pity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go ...

Ohhh that max is back on the seen again ...

Shes disgusting..

Shes smoking and putting dirty hands in her mouth after having a tooth out yukk

It says... your a tit mum obviously.

Shes scared of her son lmao

Reactions: 2
She treats him like tit . So he's turning it
Cant blame the poor kid. Showing him up yet again....

Shes clearly trying to wind him up

Reactions: 3
When her youngest always has something smart to say back to k cracks me up 😂😂 that’ll will piss her off more when he gets older 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone hear her say she has to come off the live when she was at the school because the school doesn’t like it and she’ll be banned from the place. Why would you even go on a live at a children’s school.

Reactions: 4
Anyone hear her say she has to come off the live when she was at the school because the school doesn’t like it and she’ll be banned from the place. Why would you even go on a live at a children’s school.
Init the weirdo She literally wants to get banned from school as wel I reckon cuz she can’t be arsed with it

Sons back on the camera! Disgusting. Thay Kelly doesn't even sound like she has the time of day for her.. her face looks like a smacked arsed

Has anyone else seen the video where she is showing her fridge contents? Wtf...so much sugar and crap. Where's the meat, salad and veg, cheese etc? It was all sweets and red bull and sugary drinks.

With everything she has shown in the fridge don't think you can possibly make a meal from that! Lmao😬😂😂😂

Who leaves the milk open and not put the lead on lmao

• Haha
She’s absolutely unbearable most of the time but when she’s in this mood she’s bleeping horrific.

Reactions: 3
She’s so full of tit I’ve never met her and I want to punch her in her narcissistic croaky fake voice face

Funny how she was saying she’s going to be contacting ss on someone and now Linda’s had a call from them 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.