Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was talking about that cost of living payment earlier wondering when they were getting it, Hannah was even checking her online banking to see if it was in 😂😂 on it like flies on shite

Reactions: 1
She was talking about that cost of living payment earlier wondering when they were getting it, Hannah was even checking her online banking to see if it was in 😂😂 on it like flies on shite
Shame not everyone gets it, it seems these scroungers on tik tok get everything

Reactions: 2
Oh she’s back with croaky feel sorry for me voice

Omg her eyebrows.. I’m scarlet for her

No idea. But there’s only a few who are on TikTok and she wouldn’t be mentioning it if they were in real life.
Tell ya what though. Take that filter off her and with her hair and eyebrows she is absolutely turning into the Junkie on the outside that she secretly is on the in

Reactions: 4
No idea. But there’s only a few who are on TikTok and she wouldn’t be mentioning it if they were in real life.
Tell ya what though. Take that filter off her and with her hair and eyebrows she is absolutely turning into the Junkie on the outside that she secretly is on the in
In real life she’s like awful

Just come across her live so who she reckon she has vids about an gunning for now
So it’s definitely someone on TikTok and at this stage she’s doing it because no one is talking about her musky Fanny. She has about 5/6 ex’s on TikTok so narrows down her smear campaign she’s trying to push.
Oh
Katie
If you stopped abusing pain, you wouldn’t need to rub onion on your tooth. You’d be able to take a few pain. But the addict in you is well over the limits of taking a couple of codines or Zapain. Your body needs that just to get through the morning.

Surprise surprise she’s ill again. She just had Covid last week and went out, after calling people a c u next Tuesday for doing that

Katie Bailey the narcissist on the beg daily.

Guys, guys, guys

I don’t want gifts, just a lion

She defo has Münchausen syndrome
You know her in real life? I’m so intrigued about how she manages to just live outside of TikTok. Like, what her rep is around her estate. We can’t be the only ones who see how beggy and trampy she is! She absolutely does. If it isn’t her, it’s her youngest. She can’t really get away with her tit with the eldest. But the youngest is moulding into another her.

You know her in real life? I’m so intrigued about how she manages to just live outside of TikTok. Like, what her rep is around her estate. We can’t be the only ones who see how beggy and trampy she is! She absolutely does. If it isn’t her, it’s her youngest. She can’t really get away with her tit with the eldest. But the youngest is moulding into another her.
I don’t know her.. I know of her.. the whole town does.. that kitten video has done the rounds in most secondary schools..

• Haha
I don’t know her.. I know of her.. the whole town does.. that kitten video has done the rounds in most secondary schools..
No wonder she doesn’t take her kids to school I couldn’t live there if that happened 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.