Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K doesn’t keep the drugs she sells on top of the fridge any more.. she keeps them in another place, some one regular comes round drops them off and she sells them. She is also associated with local trampy thieves. This way she has cash in hand, drug money which she won’t be able to put into her account without suspicion. Brakes into building with her son in tow, teaching him how to be the next criminal
How does she get away with all that

Reactions: 1
Shes disgusting

Just going mad cause a mam is laughing! Grow up you absolutely disgusting wetwipe! Jealous cause their happy and your a bleep!

Shouldn't be on live on the school run!

She thinks she's hard !

Now she's shitting herself. Cause the head teacher watching her. .. poeple are jealous cause she looks good hahahaha definitely not

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes disgusting

Just going mad cause a mam is laughing! Grow up you absolutely disgusting wetwipe! Jealous cause their happy and your a bleep!

Shouldn't be on live on the school run!

She thinks she's hard !

Now she's shitting herself. Cause the head teacher watching her. .. poeple are jealous cause she looks good hahahaha definitely not
They are staring at her because they know what she’s about 😂 filthy looking mare

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does she get away with all that
That’s my theory lol but few facts in there lol

She just told us all the time of the opticians , then when the other kid asks what time ‘can’t tell you on live’ 😫

They are staring at her because they know what she’s about 😂 filthy looking mare
Isn’t it weird not one parent says hello to her on the school run lol

K you said it’s not til 6, let the kid have an hour lol

Exploiting him again while he’s upset

Last edited:
That’s my theory lol but few facts in there lol

She just told us all the time of the opticians , then when the other kid asks what time ‘can’t tell you on live’ 😫

Isn’t it weird not one parent says hello to her on the school run lol

K you said it’s not til 6, let the kid have an hour lol

Exploiting him again while he’s upset
No opticians open at 6 in Abingdon

Reactions: 2
All she was arsed about was the mods on her live were blocking gifters 🙈 so Katie you are bothered about the gifts eh . You shouldn’t need gifts your get a social welfare payment plus your working and you’ve got plenty of savings 🤪. Still crossing yr fingers & toes some brain dead follower will gift you a Lion eh Rrrrroooooooooooaaaaaar

• Haha
Makes me cringe… her followers saying she’s a great mum.. why.. cuz she took her kids for an eye test.. like wtf.. why does she need praise for doing normal mum things

She said it was in Oxford and that she was getting a taxi there and a taxi back so you’re looking at £40 she must have a lot of money.
Why would she go to oxford when one in Abingdon..
She’s a bullshitter.. looks like the Abingdon branch to me.. 🙈

It’s defo Abingdon branch..

Sorry not about katie. . Linda got another dog! And she's thinking of getting another one!! Surely her money run out yet!!

• Wow
Sorry not about katie. . Linda got another dog! And she's thinking of getting another one!! Surely her money run out yet!!
What? She only got one yesterday surely she's not talking about a 4th, I wrote about the one she got yesterday on her thread

Whats her thread again...

Yeep she was live saying she's on about getting pitbull or something. And every dog will have babies next year do she can breed them and allow people to do it on payment plan

Yeep she was live saying she's on about getting pitbull or something. And every dog will have babies next year do she can breed them and allow people to do it on payment plan
think I’ve managed to tag you x

🙄 brains of a rocking horse. Has she got the money for all vet bills etc 🙄

I know this isn’t a Hannah thread but where the duck she getting all the money?? Don’t really watch her but I’ve scrolled passed her lives a few times and she’s managed to kit her house and a summer house out in just a few month on a UC budget 🤔

I know this isn’t a Hannah thread but where the duck she getting all the money?? Don’t really watch her but I’ve scrolled passed her lives a few times and she’s managed to kit her house and a summer house out in just a few month on a UC budget 🤔
I’ve noticed too I’ve no idea but I was going to actually ask what happened between her and I’ve forgot her name the one she met up with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.