Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she purposely shows her tattooed arm in her videos 😬 we get it you have tattoos your still not cool 😳 you can just tell by looking at her she’s unhygienic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely has someone there…. Or she might be loosing the plot and talking to herself 😂 that’s why she’s acting all bad thinking she’s a roadman 😂😂 big tings are happening in the next few weeks ya get me 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely making herself look like a bleeping prick. It’s like erratic behaviour, passive aggressive which she thinks masks the fact she’s absolutely fuming inside. Like who brushes their teeth randomly on a live? Can’t use your bathroom Katie? Is it cause no one is there to clean up the tit. ‘Oh look at me actually brushing my teeth to prove I brush my teeth!’ Wanker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely making herself look like a bleeping prick. It’s like erratic behaviour, passive aggressive which she thinks masks the fact she’s absolutely fuming inside. Like who brushes their teeth randomly on a live? Can’t use your bathroom Katie? Is it cause no one is there to clean up the tit. ‘Oh look at me actually brushing my teeth to prove I brush my teeth!’ Wanker
Who brushes their teeth at the sink and even keeps the tooth brushes down there 🙈😂

• Sick
She definitely has someone there…. Or she might be loosing the plot and talking to herself 😂 that’s why she’s acting all bad thinking she’s a roadman 😂😂 big tings are happening in the next few weeks ya get me 🙈😂
LMAO I was just thinking the same @ road man she must of bought her personalities BOGOF 😂😂 absolute state she is “ ya get me “ I’m actually embarrassed for her talking like that . That shitcunt needs sectioning

Reactions: 3
In the bleeping kitchen 🤦🏼‍♀️ Literally put me off my McCoys!!

Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s very clever how she’s getting gifts now off this live, how all these vulnerable people have no clue… she thinks she’s going to get alway with

Reactions: 2
Oh god she’s embarassing I can just imagine the skiddies in her boxies now she’s mentioned she needs new ones 🥹 I bet she stinks the skanky, weird haired smelly Ming

• Haha
She’s an absolute prick! Purposely going over the top thanking her gifters

She reminds me of that annoying crappy person that tells a joke and keeps going even when no one finds it funny.
Fancy being a bleep and teaching your son to be as passive aggressive as you. Like literally getting your son on live to say tit like that. You’re scum.

She reminds me of that annoying crappy person that tells a joke and keeps going even when no one finds it funny.
Fancy being a bleep and teaching your son to be as passive aggressive as you. Like literally getting your son on live to say tit like that. You’re scum.
Disgusting draggin her kids into it, the dirty dog

Also saying she couldn’t say too much about Kirsty cause she would ‘go and kill herself’ and was absolutely hinting towards spilling secrets that Kirsty told her about her past. What sound minded person would do that? Isn’t SHE the one who pleads Caroline Flack?!! About being kind, thinking about peoples mental health and yet she’s pushing Kirsty towards what? Self harm? And Katie would be the absolute cause of some innocent girl feeling lower than low right now. And all K can do is erratically laugh on live while intentionally mocking Kirsty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.