Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't with this woman, oh woe is me. She can't take responsibility for her own actions, you reap what you sow at the end of the day. I work my arse to live to support my family and she sits online spouting absolute bollocks. She contradicts herself constantly, with what she says and does. If she's leaving, bleeping leave do it quietly don't go on live to stroke your ego so people beg you to stay

She also says she never says anything about other people, pretty sure she started a witch hunt for D and called her all sorts of names.
Exactly she talks about hate campaign she’s said the worst about others I wish D got to poke her eyes out lol

Omg hahahahaha the fact she’s sat there showing how jealous she is cuz more people have gone to L and gift her more now 😂😂😂oh k please please stop embarrassing your self

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lying yet again. It's om video l told you she's packed all your stuff waiting for you to collect. And you've got the cheek to say she isnt going to say when you can collect it. Yes she bleeping can! Hour a spiteful fucker. Sho has no repect for anything or anyone you dull bleep. Just cause your taking down your PayPal
That’s why I named myself the cheek cuz she literally has the cheek 😂

Reactions: 1
I commented “thought you were leaving the app” and got blocked 🤣🤣
Didn’t know it was a secret 🤫

I think someone clicked the wrong button 🤔🤣
😂😂😂😂 omg this is hilarious block block block 😂😂😂

Also Katie Bailey tiktok is not an airport you do not need to announce your departure… because no one gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really want to comment something but I'm nosey fucker don't want to be blocked hahaha
Ha ha I'm the same thats why I write nice comments as sometimes she blocks people who don't comment, speaking from experience she's done it to me twice and I didnt say a word

Did anyone hear on k live she said she is going back to work? How does a company keep letting someone back that is so unreliable by quitting every other week

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well Lucy and Dani was on a live together… basically Dani was just listening to Lucy going on about saying she is getting hate on tiktok because she is friends with Katie 🤷🏻‍♀️ The beg then came in the comments and went in the box and started piping up about Linda so Dani exited the box as fast as Katie got off from Linda’s when she got caught out.

The beg then proceeded to say how Lucy didn’t involved herself….. erm I think u find she did involve herself the min she entered that live with Linda and Kirsty and tried to tell people what to do and then went running to Katie on live crying 🙈 yet she preaches to everyone how they should keep it off tiktok 😂😂 maybe she needs to take her own advice

• Haha
Well Lucy and Dani was on a live together… basically Dani was just listening to Lucy going on about saying she is getting hate on tiktok because she is friends with Katie 🤷🏻‍♀️ The beg then came in the comments and went in the box and started piping up about Linda so Dani exited the box as fast as Katie got off from Linda’s when she got caught out.

The beg then proceeded to say how Lucy didn’t involved herself….. erm I think u find she did involve herself the min she entered that live with Linda and Kirsty and tried to tell people what to do and then went running to Katie on live crying 🙈 yet she preaches to everyone how they should keep it off tiktok 😂😂 maybe she needs to take her own advice
Lucy’s just a mouth she does whatever benefits her and according to Katie she’s taking who supports her all the way to the top with her lol 😂, and asking on a videos where’s all the gays at? They are avoiding you as your damaged and been with loads of them anyway lol 😂

K just said ‘Morgan had a good day at school. Social was there. Social worker was great.’ Then 2 mins later said social called round and it was a surprise visit. What. The. duck.
Did she forget she said they were at the school? And Morgan being ‘celebrated’ at school? Is it cause you actually took him in? Make it all make sense Beggy. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
K just said ‘Morgan had a good day at school. Social was there. Social worker was great.’ Then 2 mins later said social called round and it was a surprise visit. What. The. duck.
Did she forget she said they were at the school? And Morgan being ‘celebrated’ at school? Is it cause you actually took him in? Make it all make sense Beggy. Seriously.
Ha ha I heard that, how can they go to school to see Morgan then talk to him at home 🤦‍♀️ it's so people don't call social on her if they think she's had a visit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair play to Dani for not gettin involved though..
See I thought that, then it was more of you’ve jumped in a live talking about what no one wants to be involved in to say you’re not getting involved but want to share a slight opinion on something you don’t want to be involved with? Then mentioning 100’s of people have messaged you about said thing you’re absolutely not getting involved in. The amount of people who don’t want involvement but want to do lives explaining their position on not wanting to be involved 😂

• Haha
Ha ha I heard that, how can they go to school to see Morgan then talk to him at home 🤦‍♀️ it's so people don't call social on her if they think she's had a visit
This is the sort of thing she does all the time, I’ve heard her do it loads. It’s like she forgets what she just said 🤣

Reactions: 2
Who put 20p in the head? Lol she’s on a roll!! She’s got it twisted saying she was with Linda and texting Kirsty. No hun. You were with Kirsty and texting Linda. Texts prove as much. Man she needs to hush her bucktooth mouth because I can smell that tit from here

Who put 20p in the head? Lol she’s on a roll!! She’s got it twisted saying she was with Linda and texting Kirsty. No hun. You were with Kirsty and texting Linda. Texts prove as much. Man she needs to hush her bucktooth mouth because I can smell that tit from here

She thinks she’s bad saying “ya get me” 🙈😂 I will happily say what I think to her face if I see her…

Thought she was leaving 😂😂 she’s just a beg

Reactions: 2
Is it me or is she ignoring that maxine 🤣🤣🤣

Shes definitely taken some medication.... stupid witch

You AINT bleeping GOOD PERSON. YOUVE NEVER EVER HAD ANYTHING GOING FOR YOU. ALL YOU ARE IS A bleep WHO NEEDS A GOOD bleeping BEATING!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.