Katie Bailey #3 I stepped on a bee, I scam women for all their money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need a K fan to explain to me what it is about her that you love so much that you will give your cash to her. Maybe Lucy Poo can explain? What is it that you can’t see that anyone with a brain cell can. The woman uses everyone including her own children and let us never forget the kitten licking her nipple.

Reactions: 5
Hannah just said Katie looks like Sid from Toy Story and I can't stop thinking about it.
Screenshot_20220616-183729_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ the latest wish list… when I think she can’t shock me anymore..

Reactions: 1
I bet M has been to school today she said he had been asking how she was all day and she slept all day so who took him to school?

Reactions: 1
I bet M has been to school today she said he had been asking how she was all day and she slept all day so who took him to school?
Was in pyjamas all day,same ones as yesterday

And is on live now

Begging again…

Reactions: 2
Her voice is irritating the duck out of me!

Why the duck is that boy still awake!!????

Begging for vbucks for her son! Wow

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.