Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Sat screaming and begging for gifts again, all so she can go and buy a pool. Dirty beg
---

Right! Isn’t it weird that she allows these strange women to buy her children things. So weird
Definitely is, this women could be anyone and she's going to have her in her house soon

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I just don't understand she flashes the cash, buys everything designer, buys her kids love and then she makes videos about struggling single parents. Does she have a goldfish memory and she literally forgets the bs that she spewed in the tiktok she made 30 seconds ago. She is a walking contradiction yet people still think the sun shines out of her ass. I am by no means jealous of her I just hate liars and people who don't give a shit about their kids only themselves
I know your not jealous. She does this all the time!

srz90

VIP Member
Well well Katie look at you, look at you turning into one of those mothers sitting on live begging for gifts.. sending someone else to deal with him cuz he’s upset and wants your attention seeing as his brothers bothering him. Telling your live he’s not your kid
Wat I miss.. sounds like a good one

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Your kid has been taken again by social. So you go to visit your friend from TikTok in England and make lovely dovey TikTok’s with her. She’s a known animal abuser, drug user, peddler who has various mental health issues and her own issues with social services. Make it make sense.
---
Plus all this is played out in public for social workers to see. These women are playing a very stupid game. She has a beautiful daughter, go home and jump through every hoop to try to get your child back stop hanging out with a dangerous woman.
Are they still going live? Not seen them for a while

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Yeah she was on lives with an Irish girl I can't remember her name but they were slagging her right off maybe last year
Oh I think I know who you mean now. I haven't watched Katie's live. However just seen a video with two girls in the background. I take it, that's one of them lol.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
How can she have been so obsessed with Paige and now goin on about someone else..
This is what she does. She will be obsessive with anyone, hoping they will fall in love with her.
I thought she didn't talk to her mum anymore. Now all being concerned about her mum's health.
She wasn't bothered about it a month ago, when her mum wouldn't mind the boys.

srz90

VIP Member
It is madness. I will be looking out for her live lol. I am sure she will out her.
---

Maybe we could put it on here, incase people don't see it. If it gets shown on TT it will get reported.
Good idea.. I’m at work so I’ll prob miss it lol..