Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Edunn

VIP Member
Can’t stand this woman the amount of people she’s scammed and taken money from yet people still gift her but tbh most of her followers have wishlists and PayPal so says it all really and now she’s doing another fake charity 😂 no doubt another scam for her and Paige to go on a shopping spree

michaela200

She’s got the pool now spent 4o pound in a cab as well so she must have got loads this morning if you were being investigated by the dwp wouldnt you be worried in receiving more money off the app

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I caught her on live earlier saying how she doesn't tell everyone about what money she has, she doesn't brag, she stays out of everyone's business and how she worked all the time when the eldest was younger. She literally contradicts herself constantly how does anyone believe her absolute shite
She is full of shit!
And this video!!
You have got yourself a tattoo. Surely if you are not sleeping and worrying about Xmas, you could have used that tattoo money. You know Xmas comes around every year. And saying you need to safe up now, so no takeaways
Honestly you are one big hypocrite

Attachments

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I’ve only just realised how long Chloe hasn’t had her daughter for, looking back on her TikTok all her content with her daughter is in a contact centre.

Guarantee Chloe goes down hill soon and we’ll see Katie’s Tik toks of Chloe’s not well so we’re doing this for her today and I’m cleaning up and buying her this.
I was wondering about her daughter

pixelsdream

VIP Member
What’s she done with all the cash she had the other day to teach her kid the value of money? As she is always begging for money not sure she’s really in a position to teach anyone how to value money is she?
Exactly what I said, shes a joke how could she of spent all that money, she needs to teach herself budgeting if she's struggling, which we know she's not just a massive beg

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Hasn’t Chloe lost custody of her daughter? And Katie will be on begging for funding for the trip saying she’s such a good person and helps everyone blah blah blah
I don't know. What I gather, she has spilt up from her boyfriend. And has been very unwell. To be fair, she looks very poorly.

Poirot123

How did she think it wouldn’t surface? She’s so greedy and her kids were so unbothered by the grand gesture of the pool. No thank you not even much excitement. Not that I like the woman but I did feel a bit sad for her. The kids then started arguing.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Said she was coming off for a few days due to her mental health. Then does another concerning video and says she can’t be on her own at the moment due to her thoughts. Kids need moving to a place of safety to be Frank.
It's the same shit every few weeks. Her stories are boring now she needs to cone up with something better, no one believes her lies anymore