Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

michaela200

What she do to the cat ain’t seen her I. Live since seven when she hit the 2 in the rising stars she went off line all of a sudden

misterloverlover

Chatty Member
Katie will say anything to make the other person look bad. I bet social never even visited katie either, she said she had to sign an agreement not to mention certain things, is that even a thing?
They should be making sure that boy of hers is drug tested often, bloody vapes she always buys him now it’s weed, like wtf he’s only just turned 13 be a bloody mother not a pal

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Does she ever stop going on about bloody money she’s such a manipulator somebody just sent her 50 quid to her cash app been going on about she’s struggling till Thursday and got no washing up liquid
Don't think I've watched her for a week, last time she was begging then and the gifts were rolling in, she takes the piss

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
She doesn't care for them boys full stop.
Well done paige for seeing the light! You are a pretty girl and can get anyone. You will find the right person.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Have you seen the video Katie has done about her gifting someone presents. I tried to put it on here. Oh god it's laughable.
Karma!!

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
I saw a TikTok of beggy and Paige at the weekend, not sure which one of their accounts it was on but Katy was bending Paige over and the caption was something like Paige learnt first time, it made me feel sick, beggy has such creepy vibes
Have all the videos of her and katie been deleted.
---
Does anyone remember the one she did of her in the bath, and it had a brown dirt rim mark. Ewww!