Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the cheek

VIP Member
K you’re a dirty beg begging for money for your drugs and debts, you’ll always beg, you’ve got no shame what’s so ever

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I know the name it start ls with D If there’s any recollection from that I don’t really what to say the name as it could be Katie just trying to get people to troll her and she seemed a nice enough girl that doesn’t really need to be mentioned as such no doubt Katie will end up saying her name fully rather than indirect digs that it’s her, she’s going someone I date for like a week, aren’t they engaged or married or something and then she’s like I’m not saying who it is they’ll report me again 😂 no wonder you got reported you absolute weapon calling someone a P in front of thousands by pretending a young girl traced the IP address 😂 she’s playing a dangerous game dragging people back into her drama
Oh yes that helped it's been bugging me. I can't see her doing anything to be honest she's moved on and better than that.
It's probably katie doing it herself

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
That relationship was basically an advert in the life of Katie series. So short but something everyone saw coming. Maybe the large quantity of filters Beggy has on while live shocked Paige when she saw her in real life. Because I’m still spooked when I see that unfiltered picture.
I theorise that Paige’s mum called, in either person or phone, and said what all mums would say. No and out. She would have witnessed the mess that is Beggy and took stance on the fact she knew what it would do to Paige. Paige would listen to her mum, from watching her over time her mum is one of her only solid forms and if she says no Paige would listen. Could YOU imagine your child saying they were with Bailey?! Especially if you’re into TikTok like her mum is and would have the initiative to search her and then videos are everywhere. Wouldn’t surprise me if she wasn’t aware of tattle. Notice how the little girl wasn’t there either? Bet that pissed of Beggy. Another loss of a little girl but luckily this one wasn’t in her presence.
Didn't they meet up last year, with Mel so paige would know what she looks like.

srz90

VIP Member
She genuinely can’t stay off tt.. every time she says she’s takin a few days away.. she’s back posting a few hours later.. beggy bitc%