Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing the difference between the photo and the video!
Someone on here called it a couple of pages ago as well.

This is what I find so annoying about influencers. Kate clearly knows a lot about make up, why think that people care about your mum tips, cooking or interior design? Jack of all trades, master of none springs to mind! Plus she is so careless and unprofessional.

Reactions: 6
Wow, she’s really using this pregnancy to show her true self! The thing is we all know she’s been this size all along and how far gone she is right now won’t have caused this sudden balloon in weight!! If she’s only 8 weeks now.. we’re in for a long ride!

Reactions: 6
in her new tan video shes named it “pregnancy tan coverage”.....how is how she applies her tan any different to if she wasn’t pregnant?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The way she posts her insights kills me off especially when she done about 300 stories the other month about how amazing it is Instagram removing likes. She’s honestly the most stupid person I’ve come across on social media.

I’m from Liverpool and loads of people local to me are even tweeting about how nauseating she is, it’s not just people on here that see how mind numbing she is.

Reactions: 12
While it’s lovely she’s pregnant (for her as it’s what she wants) it’s WAY to early to be making such a huge announcement.

The “we’ve had permission to tell people” I presume is from the doctor, and pretty sure he meant immediate friends and family, not the whole of insta.

Also, she went on to say they had that chocolate shell thing made as she had the idea and had never seen it before. Kim Kardashian did it for an entire perfume line, and it was literally everywhere. She’s obsessed with Kim K, so there’s no way she didn’t know this! Either say you copied or say nothing, don’t try and make out it’s an original idea!

Reactions: 11
Made me laugh how she said "this is something I've been working on for a while" it's a baby Hun, not a work project. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't just you "working on it"😂

Reactions: 9
I think I’m going to have to unfollow....I have just had a baby and I don’t think my eyes can take her and what is about to become when I’m sat at home with sick all over my clothes and no sleep for daysssssss!! Arghhh!

Reactions: 10
While I’m happy for her that she’s pregnant... how can she be rubbing a “bump” at 8 weeks pregnant and how can she seriously be starting a mum blog?! She will be a classic “first woman to ever be pregnant” type.

Reactions: 13
She said on her videos she’s 3 months, so perhaps she’s due at the very end of July / more likely August.

She said on her videos she’s 3 months, so perhaps she’s due at the very end of July / more likely August.
I’ve just seen on her video where she says she’s been pregnant since September??

Call me crazy, but how is she due in August? Am I doing the maths wrong?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen on her video where she says she’s been pregnant since September??

Call me crazy, but how is she due in August? Am I doing the maths wrong?
She miscarried last year so she must mean that. I like her and I think it’s lovely that she’s got happy news but I hope she doesn’t bore the life out of everyone and act like the first person to ever be pregnant which I think is how it’s likely to go!

Been pregnant since September? Hasn’t stopped drinking September, October, November, December??? I think people forget what they post 😭

Is she pregnant?

sorry can’t be sure, she’s only mentioned it 15,000 times this week

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she’s got such a bump already? I’m sure she’s rubbing her Christmas weight and calling it a baby (no judgment, she fluctuates the same as I do but surely she’s gained weight generally not just from pregnancy so early on?)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the quickest pregnancy and bump growing process that I’ve ever seen! Absolute madness!

Reactions: 10
She's mentioned they had a 7 week scan the day before Christmas Eve and just had the 12 week scan.. that doesn't make her due August unless she's having the worlds longest pregnancy

Reactions: 2
It makes her due very end of July roughly but I guess she’s saying August as most people go over? 28 weeks from today is 7th August.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.