Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t cope with the Jamie Olivier tit she’s showing on her stories. It makes me cringe

Reactions: 4
What was that tit she posted about the bf that he’s been working away in London all this time and driving home every weekend to see her?

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriend worked in Essex on a power plant and he’s now moved back up to Liverpool so they’re no longer doing long distance. I think from Instagram he’s got his own building / renovation company maybe he’s been trying to build that up before he left his job?
I like her. I do think it was funny that for weeks on end she posted about how she couldn’t wait to have a house full for Christmas / all the kids round and then after the event all she really posted about was how much a mess the house was in, how it took three days to clean up and nothing about how magical it was. Yup; that’s the reality! Don’t care how long you took getting your place names made; a house full of people and kids and it looks like a bomb has hit!

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t agree more with any of this. I think when someone does really well it’s truly inspirational. But if that comes by stepping over people being acidic then it’s actually just a pile of rubbish! What ever happened to her make up line? Why did that all of a sudden vanish at the same time she had to make the hasty departure from the secret warehouse?? I am sure she stated in her post that contract was ended etc... but she was squatted in the college for two months while they set up oh dreadful? Is that all that professional?

I also feel for the company’s who gift her hauls.. she is forever posting who wants outfit details and never actually posting them... and strangest of all... never EVER any try ons with reviews of fit or sizing for anyone wanting to order them?! Seems at best sketchy and at worst unable to tune the haul videos!

I am sure her make up is good, she has been at that for years but classic case of ideas above ones station.

Reactions: 1
Lord help us ... as she will be expert in that same as make up , business, and roast dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pleased to have found this thread.. I remember unfollowing her on IG around the time of the secret warehouse thing, because it was obvious things were going on behind the scenes and no-one was being honest about it. I stumbled back across her account yesterday and saw all the stuff about home/interiors.. wtf? How on earth did all that happen? Don't get me wrong, the house looks great but I'd love to know where all the money has come from.

Reactions: 3
So this was posted early hours this morning on her insta. I’ve had it sent to me in about 10 WhatsApp groups today, didn’t realise how many people disliked her. Must have killed her to post that but one thing you don’t do is apologise if you’re not in the wrong!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
WTF!! What on earth does that mean? Sounds shady AF.

Awwww she's gone private.. any good comments on her insta?

And the interiors page deleted?

Reactions: 3
She’d turned off the ability to comment on the apology post, she was obviously worried what comments and questions she’d get on it

I follow the interior page and it’s still there at the moment

Haha I shouldn't be surprised..

The interiors account she's tagged in her insta bio isn't actually her account, it's spelled differently 😂

And the plot thickens!! Would love to know what happened to the make up line seemed to vanish at the same as her departure from the warehouse... I smell evasion / dodgyness.. do you think her admission is all the positive mind class vibes she is doing? And yes we know you have dyslexia ... but maybe a basic English class would be better for your engagement.. HUN

She has set the business account to private !

Reactions: 2
Apparently when she was on holiday her mum had a row with the somewhat dodgy owners of the warehouse place and they were forced out on the quick (and because it was all a bit of a dodgy set up she couldn’t do anything about it). Doesn’t explain what happened to the makeup range though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.