Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got pregnant end of November, my 12 week scan was 1st Feb and my baby was born third week in August so the dates add up to probably around the first week in August
Also that’s not a baby bump, that’s the Christmas stone from all them perfect roasties 🥱

Reactions: 5
She is the photoshop queen! Looks nothing like the video posted a couple of days earlier doing the announcement

Reactions: 8
Anyone who knows her, knows she’s easily a size 14-16 without child! Ain’t known as Liverpools biggest catfish for nothing

She is the photoshop queen! Looks nothing like the video posted a couple of days earlier doing the announcement
Photoshop yes, queen no. The wall in her bedroom needs a structural survey 😂

Reactions: 12
She said on stories she’s been pregnant since September as she miscarried and then fell pregnant 1-2 weeks later? Don’t want to judge someone for wanting to try again after losing a baby - obviously that’s sad but is it even safe to have sex a week after misscariage? That would be the furthest thing from my mind.

I just had to screen shot this! Can’t believe she’s posted this photo the same day when we can see her real size on videos. Also that photo shopped leg 😂😂😂
6B6BC0B0-2D8B-4C14-98D9-AFCA0539A377.jpeg

Compared to the pic she has posted
FBC95460-D3FC-4D55-A7C8-81B7A319159B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've met her before and she was about a size 10/12. She does look completely different from her photos she quite hunch backed in real life

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she’s got such a bump already? I’m sure she’s rubbing her Christmas weight and calling it a baby (no judgment, she fluctuates the same as I do but surely she’s gained weight generally not just from pregnancy so early on?)
I thought the same. I’ve never known anyone to have a ‘bump’ like that after 12 weeks. Maybe looking a bit bloated. I’ve had 2 babies and by week 12 I was slightly bulging over my jeans. I get everyone’s different but seems like she’s pushed the fast forward button on the pregnancy and just needs to calm down a bit.

Reactions: 4
She said on stories she’s been pregnant since September as she miscarried and then fell pregnant 1-2 weeks later? Don’t want to judge someone for wanting to try again after losing a baby - obviously that’s sad but is it even safe to have sex a week after misscariage? That would be the furthest thing from my mind.

I just had to screen shot this! Can’t believe she’s posted this photo the same day when we can see her real size on videos. Also that photo shopped leg 😂😂😂View attachment 75673

Compared to the pic she has posted View attachment 75676
I don’t get it because I’m the video when she turned she had a flat bum? It’s so obvious it’s photoshopped

Reactions: 3
I've met her before and she was about a size 10/12. She does look completely different from her photos she quite hunch backed in real life
Good point - her posture is absolutely dreadful! She’d look so much better if she stood up straight, shoulders back etc

Reactions: 3
My mate went on a course at oh darlin and apparently she was there with her fella and she was having a right go at him. 2 mins later and they’re all lovey dovey on stories. I feel sad for these people who live their lives for the gram. They’re in for a rude awakening when it all implodes on them. Oh and she is nothing like her insta photos. Everyone in Liverpool hates her and think she’s an idiot!

Reactions: 6
She was very lovey dovey with her ex on her insta page but on his stories they always seemed to be arguing. I also remember not long ago when she was still with the ex she put up a poll asking ‘shall I have a baby KHM?’ Bit cringe 😬

Reactions: 1
I knew that all we would get would be bloody baby expertise when the jungle drums where whispering about her being preggo.

Again no humility, no I am worried about being a first time mum all we will get is what an expert she is on everything, the baby’s room will be full of gifted tat selling unreal expectations for other new mums

I still think there is something mega dodgy about her

The photoshop needs to be put away now either that or she needs to sack the person giving her jaw filler as the pictures to videos are so different it’s scary!!

She will 1000000 % do a Beyoncé style picture. Do you know if she just focused on her make up and didn’t feel the need to drone on in that nasally stupid voice there would be little to not like!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew that all we would get would be bloody baby expertise when the jungle drums where whispering about her being preggo.

Again no humility, no I am worried about being a first time mum all we will get is what an expert she is on everything, the baby’s room will be full of gifted tat selling unreal expectations for other new mums

I still think there is something mega dodgy about her

The photoshop needs to be put away now either that or she needs to sack the person giving her jaw filler as the pictures to videos are so different it’s scary!!

She will 1000000 % do a Beyoncé style picture. Do you know if she just focused on her make up and didn’t feel the need to drone on in that nasally stupid voice there would be little to not like!
Yes if she actually just concentrated on the make up and didn’t claim to be an expert on everything else then she would be more likeable!

Reactions: 2
Her baby shower is going to be so different and extra you know, no ordinary pink and blue you know. I’d be concentrating on learning to read, write and talk so she can help her kid with its homework in 5 years time or maybe that’s her ones job even though he already has TWO jobs, oh my god TWO jobs, superman Matt. Thick pair of bellends.

Reactions: 9
“My bump looks so small today”
Maybe because your baby is barely the size of one of your kmh special roasties yet

Her baby shower is going to be so different and extra you know, no ordinary pink and blue you know. I’d be concentrating on learning to read, write and talk so she can help her kid with its homework in 5 years time or maybe that’s her ones job even though he already has TWO jobs, oh my god TWO jobs, superman Matt. Thick pair of bellends.
i’m actually dying at this comment you are spot on 😭😭😭 she needs to get basic numeracy and literacy courses going at oh darlin and attend every single one herself

Side note can someone pls ask her to do another tutorial on her insta stories on how to properly brush your teeth, because the last one she did she wasnt pregnant, so we need a updated PREGNANCY teeth brushing tutorial for “mommys” pls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How to apply eyeshadow when you’re pregnant. How to curl your hair pregnant. How to tan your toes pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s become even more unbearable than she was. I feel like she’s not really that grateful. She tried to say she is but then moans about staying in, feeling sick and don’t even get me started on that “12 week bump” Kate we all k ow it ain’t a bump and it’s just your not photoshopping your stomach as much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't feel comfortable advising pregnant mums (friends who ask, ok but not strangers) and I've had 3 myself. She's literally been pregnant 3 months and is walking round like she's supernanny. Every woman and pregnancy is so different. She needs to be careful. And why now is she harping on about twins when she's already had to scans showing a single pregnancy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.