Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I think it’s lovely she is pregnant, the absolute over the topness of it all just grates me. The most recent photo talking about pregnancy style-she’s 3 months! The announcement, saying she had this idea to do the chocolate smash thing, does she honestly think that is her idea and her idea alone? Why has her baby shower got to be the best and most extravagant anyone has ever seen 😂 she did this with the salon, kept making thinly veiled digs about people copying her ideas and decor, yet the chocolate smash she obviously got the idea from somewhere and all of the baby shower stuff she will have seen somewhere else. Also the salon will have also been inspired from other places, she’s not thought of all that by herself.

Reactions: 8
Time for me to unfollow her! Whilst it’s nice she’s excited 😆 think she should be sensitive towards other woman who would love to be pregnant and don’t need her “bump” and advice when we follow her for make up! Bub bye now 👋🏼

Reactions: 5
No lifting for me now. Come on you've got nurses working 13 hour nightshifts pregnant I'm sure you will be fine

Reactions: 11
Time for me to unfollow her! Whilst it’s nice she’s excited 😆 think she should be sensitive towards other woman who would love to be pregnant and don’t need her “bump” and advice when we follow her for make up! Bub bye now 👋🏼
Advice that isn’t being asked in the first place! I wrote back to her story about the neom bath oils not being safe, online it says all their product except the bath oils are safe in pregnancy. She then posted the website page that states this and said ‘so alls fine for me to use them’ then in the next pic she wrote it was on a flannel in her bath? Is she clueless?! Her being constantly out of breath isn’t shutting her up much either!

Reactions: 7
Must take hours to photoshop all that. If it was a 2nd or 3rd baby could understand the bigger bump but at the very most she can only just have hit 2nd trimester I’m due mid-end July and I’ve only just hit that. She’s announced it as soon as she hit that by the looks of it...

Reactions: 1
Shes due august... she mad a miscarriage around Oct nov time thats what she means... she explained the other day that she got caught like 2 weeks after her miscarriage xxx

I remember her saying last year when she was called out for being a major catfish how everyone facetunes their pictures and if they dont, "then they,re lying". Honestly kate if your reading, its not normal to create a false head or body.
The other one Cheryl, my lord that woman is obsessed with social media, she cant even wipe the crumbs off her kitchen worktop without filming it. Her kids must be sick of seeing her spending her life parading infront of her phone.

Reactions: 10
I totally agree!!
Kate if you’re reading this, because we know you are, YOU should know how hard a miscarriage is and it’s even harder for those who still haven’t been able to get pregnant afterwards. Not everyone is lucky as you to catch two weeks after (who would want to anyway?) so please, stop shoving your bump in our faces and have some sympathy. Thanks!

I remember her saying last year when she was called out for being a major catfish how everyone facetunes their pictures and if they dont, "then they,re lying". Honestly kate if your reading, its not normal to create a false head or body.
The other one Cheryl, my lord that woman is obsessed with social media, she cant even wipe the crumbs off her kitchen worktop without filming it. Her kids must be sick of seeing her spending her life parading infront of her phone.
I agree, she’s bleeping vile and such a horrible, toxic and nasty person. I’ve never met anyone so fake in my life!

Reactions: 7
Hahahaha I’m howling 😂😂 Cheryl thinks she’s amazing, she’s so up KHMs arse I can’t tell where one ends and the other begins, and her family all look tit sick of being paraded on her insta.
Also the recent post where she’s saying she doesn’t like being pregnant - wait until there’s a 9lb baby in her over the summer! She’s gonna be huge

Everything is posted on her instagram. Mac drops his egg yolk so cheryl has a camera in his face. Brandon makes a pizza again cheryls got her bloody phone in their faces. Its too much. Its unhealthy the obsession she has with her recordings. Poor kids are living on a real life big brother episode.

Reactions: 2
Shes about 13 weeks but shes acting like shes 34 weeks that surely cabt be a pregnancy bump this stage

Reactions: 6
“Just woken up from a pregnancy nap” :rolleyes:
It’s just a nap. Pregnancy is not an illness. It certainly doesn’t need to be shoehorned into every. Single. Thing.
What next? Pregnancy meal prep? Pregnancy hair extensions? Pregnancy false lashes?!

Reactions: 19
Hahaha was literally coming here to post about the pregnancy nap. What the duck 😭 I can’t express how much she knocks me sick.

How thick her and her fella are I’m surprised she’s pregnant I feel like he just looks at his dick and thinks “wot dus this dooooo”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.