Katie Hayes @katehayesmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could maybe start doing live streaming.. In the utility room... from DJ king 👑 and keep us even more bored than what we are

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loads of salons local to me in Liverpool have closed their shops as of tomorrow, all have massive social media followings too so they must be suffering. Oh darlin (ugh typing that makes me cringe) should be doing the same!

Reactions: 3
Loads of salons local to me in Liverpool have closed their shops as of tomorrow, all have massive social media followings too so they must be suffering. Oh darlin (ugh typing that makes me cringe) should be doing the same!
I do understand they will want to keep going for as long as poss, but we are all making sacrifices right now and if we want to beat this we ALL need to stay inside.

You can be as hygienic as possible but it’s not enough... in all honestly I have much more respect for those closing (I’ve seen some even say they are for two weeks just to help stop the spread which is better than nothing!) than ones continuing to run. Quicker we go on lock down, quicker we can reach normality.

Seeing a lot of me and my here but what about everyone else and the vulnerable?

Once again my heart goes out to those such as NHS workers who CANT isolate.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I have nothing against the girl and think she has done well for herself. Never liked the make up only because it’s too heavy for my liking.
My friend is as far along as she is (pregnancy) and has been bothered as she’s not half the size of Kate!
I am shook by the fact that she seems to have copied her house decor though! I had no idea.
Hope her boyf isn’t cheating, no one deserves that.

Reactions: 1
“I’m going back into self isolation”
Posts on her insta this morning that she is out and about.... crazy.

Which suggestion got the most likes? I can make a new thread but dont know how to search through all the name suggestions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.