Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please indulge me while I climb atop my soapbox... I really hate this WAG/Insta crap for little girls. Like really really. You can see those kids want to bomb around and play, that's completely normal and healthy for kids that age boy or girl. But that dosey tart has got them being made to sit nicely and get their nails done, then perch round a table eating off china cake stands, no doubt with every adult in the place going 'careful! Don't break anything! Don't spill juice on your frock!'. If Olive was a boy I guarantee she'd have organised something more fun. Grrrr.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I despise the world we grow up in now and how self indulgent people are when it comes to birthdays with the 10 parties, weeks before, endless gifts and holidays, it means duck ALL.

It's my OH 40th other day and we're away in Greece for our usual family holiday, in a normal non instragram restaurant and had a celebratory meal that cost 80 euros. No showing off gifts, endless messages from fake friends. duck all this fakery its utter bollocks and us normal, well balanced folk can see through this facade.

It's bleeping disgusting, self indulgent and meaningless. I hope Olive grows up to be a little tit and puts truff through hell which no no doubt she will be.

Please indulge me while I climb atop my soapbox... I really hate this WAG/Insta crap for little girls. Like really really. You can see those kids want to bomb around and play, that's completely normal and healthy for kids that age boy or girl. But that dosey tart has got them being made to sit nicely and get their nails done, then perch round a table eating off china cake stands, no doubt with every adult in the place going 'careful! Don't break anything! Don't spill juice on your frock!'. If Olive was a boy I guarantee she'd have organised something more fun. Grrrr.
I'd love the kids in those places to tit on the floor, smash the plates and wipe all their crappy fingers all over the walls.
It's so bleeping tacky.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The girls got no concept of time, she lives in dog years. 2 day holidays been a away a week, birthDAYs last 2 weeks to a month.
Halloween week 🤷🏼‍♀️
talk about dragging tit out to fill some content!
The reason is gonna be sick of the sight of cake when it actually is her birthday. Why does everything have to be OTT nowadays

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am so bored out of my tits watching trollive stomping around each morning to some new very ‘exciting’ venue/place #gifted I really couldn’t give a shiny duck about her ‘reason’ her Instagram is a load of bollox these days. All these instagrammers celebrating birthdays for weeks on end, jetting off on holiday every other week to Ibiza (shock didn’t see that one coming or Dubai) it’s actually getting very predictable very repetitive and quite frankly bloody boring. Wish they would all get cancelled soon… 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s actually dead sad for Olaf!
It was raining at my bit today & I spent ALL day today playing Barbies with my wee girl, my Living room was a tip and I got no housework done & I felt pretty demented by tea time but I have a Monday off work to be with her.
I tidied up the mess and done washing tonight when she went to bed and yes that’s a bit of a pain but she’s only small for a short time and it’s only a Monday.
olaf had her toy room/kitchen/hall way (whatever it is) area to play in yet never gets to stay home and actually just play & chill & explore the toys she has been #gifted. Let her be little KHM - plenty time to take her to a spa and nail appointment when she’s a teen.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why is she always trying to kill her kid 😂😂 every time I look up she’s either dragging her behind a bike with no helmet, letting her bake in the sun or dangling her over an open flame while she’s wearing a flammable outfit. Just say you hate ya kid Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 51
A spa day for kids is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen. At least they aren’t all posing in bikinis, that can be olives 5th birthday. Makes me shudder with the champagne flutes and afternoon tea. My kid had a 3 foot flamingo cake and a bouncy castle.

also, that kid looks a right brat already, stomping in and look at her face when the princess actress talks to someone else… she’s fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think the kid is having another party on her actual birthday too, Kates a greedy braggy fucker got to always make out she's doing more than everyone else. Augustus Gloop with her little Verucca , there will be another Instagram tit show I reckon !

Reactions: 27
I think the kid is having another party on her actual birthday too, Kates a greedy braggy fucker got to always make out she's doing more than everyone else. Augustus Gloop with her little Verucca , there will be another Instagram tit show I reckon !
I bet the prosecco truck makes an appearance to serve the toddlers non alcoholic wine out of flutes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A spa day for kids is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen. At least they aren’t all posing in bikinis, that can be olives 5th birthday. Makes me shudder with the champagne flutes and afternoon tea. My kid had a 3 foot flamingo cake and a bouncy castle.

also, that kid looks a right brat already, stomping in and look at her face when the princess actress talks to someone else… she’s fuming
Absolutely ridiculous! So age inappropriate. If she’s doing this aged two what will she do for her 16th, 18th or 21st birthday. She’s so extra it’s a laughing stock.

Reactions: 18
I feel a bleep for her ya know. I don’t know if it’s been said as I’m still playing catch up, but she rants about creating memories and it’s the little things that matter, yet this head is having 2 weeks worth of birthday celebrating for a 2 year old who won’t even remember it.
Where’s the novelty of a birthday, that one special day every child gets?
Olaf is going to want more and more as she gets older and I hope to god, truff can’t sustain it.

I bet there are mums on her IG who feel totally tit about themselves seeing stuff like this. People are bleeping struggling!
Times must be hard as that shop bought cake wasn’t propped on a swing… but we still have 13 days of celebrating left.
Ha, 13 days… how many cakes is veruca salt getting this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet she takes BigO to Ocean Beach and gets creepy Wayne to bring out BigO name on cards whilst Truff and BigO wear matching bikinis and do shots

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Being off work sick, I’ve had a LOT of free time (no kids), the child on here will be Olive in a year or 2. Looks like her too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely ridiculous! So age inappropriate. If she’s doing this aged two what will she do for her 16th, 18th or 21st birthday. She’s so extra it’s a laughing stock.
The thing is it’s not sustainable, this ‘influencer’ career she’s tried to carve won’t have any legs to it by the time Olive’s 6 never mind 16. Kate won’t be able to afford to keep going bigger with gifted days and presents, she’ll be creating a spoilt monster and I for one am here to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.