Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arh no gifted cake then?!
What a bum dragging her friends from the Wirral to ormskirk for a party.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but no that kid olive is gonna grow up one spoilt brat who on earth celebrates there kids birthday weeks before the birthday not even the kardashians do that! Wow kate your bringing that child up terribly she will be that one kid who will be the horrible bully looking down on kids who don’t get duck all because of her upbringing by a spoilt brat of a mother celebrate the kids birthday on her birthday you idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry that party is beyond weird… who does a spa day for 2 year olds. Get a bouncy castle, some jam sandwiches, fruit shoots and sweeties. You can still make it Instagram worthy but age appropriate.
That beauty type party is what I’d get for a 8-10 year old. Plus why celebrate her birthday for 2 weeks? Olaf is going to grow up a spoiled wee toad & how they gonna manage that when there are no more freebies

Reactions: 44
Sorry but no that kid olive is gonna grow up one spoilt brat who on earth celebrates there kids birthday weeks before the birthday not even the kardashians do that! Wow kate your bringing that child up terribly she will be that one kid who will be the horrible bully looking down on kids who don’t get duck all because of her upbringing by a spoilt brat of a mother celebrate the kids birthday on her birthday you idiot!!
I've just ran over here to say exactly this. She's coming up to 2 and shes going to be so confused as to when her actual birthday is. 2 weeks away and shes having a party with cake and candles now and no doubt again in 2 weeks time. Not normal behaviour sorry. Kids birthdays are expensive and stressful enough with out this bum flaunting gifted parties for her kid when some kids don't even get a bleeping birthday cake.

Reactions: 28
Guys it's probably only today because that was the only time slot the place had to gift her. She's pretending she's making a big effort for the super tiny rainbow bespoke but I have no doubt the spa place told Kate when the party would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Guys it's probably only today because that was the only time slot the place had to gift her. She's pretending she's making a big effort for the super tiny rainbow bespoke but I have no doubt the spa place told Kate when the party would be.
Yes 100% but no way on this earth will she let that kids actual birthday by pass cos she's had a party this week. She gonna celebrate for a while month like her 30th. She's just greedy one greedy selfish pig that doesn't put her hand in her pocket for anything for that kid but makes out she's mother of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She's got her like an arl bleeping woman. Why would you have your baby saying they're 2... weeks before they are ! Then the Spa is just bleeping weird.... 2 year old with a champagne glass sitting having her nails done 🥴

Reactions: 25
the squash in the champagne flutes for me 😷

what’s wrong with a bouncy castle and bbq, oh wait….

Reactions: 19
Who has a child’s birthday party on a Monday? Surly all her friends parents are at work?

Reactions: 15
Way to go to promote alcoholism in your 2 year old there. Sorry if I'm a snowflake but that's just so wrong.

Reactions: 30
Olive loves pretending to get bladdered 🥂with her mates & setting her dress on fire whilst Momma watches on.... it's her favourite 🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry that party is beyond weird… who does a spa day for 2 year olds. Get a bouncy castle, some jam sandwiches, fruit shoots and sweeties. You can still make it Instagram worthy but age appropriate.
That beauty type party is what I’d get for a 8-10 year old. Plus why celebrate her birthday for 2 weeks? Olaf is going to grow up a spoiled wee toad & how they gonna manage that when there are no more freebies
This is exactly what I did for my 3 year old, bouncy castle, pass the parcel, Costco cake, jam & Nutella sandwiches & sweet cones! The kids had a ball! Not Instagram worthy at all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm just imaging what my response would have been if my daughter had gotten an invitation to a spa party when she was at nursery- I cant imagine any parent wanting to oversee that, they'd be bored in 5 mins when they realised there was no slide!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
i think they are celebrating early cos I’m away on the actual day, and she doesn’t want me to miss it…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.