Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive has it changed this girls life on bit Olive fits in with the make up lifestyle poor kid is never put first. Everything she does for her benefits her not Olive. I know a couple who tried for years for a baby spending thousands on IVF eventually go there gorgeous baby. But there life hasn't changed one bit they drag that baby to restaurants or sit in bars in a sunny afternoon drinking. Kid in tow. Parties they take the kid with them, drinking in the house with the baby in bed. Seriously thought they would change as they where so desperate to be parents their child was wanted so much for them to just not acknowledge that your life changed for the baby or the baby fitting into your piss head party snorting lines routine.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She's got builder Gel on her nails.... that's why her nails are strong and haven't broke.... duck all to do with the collagen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
U want builder gel?
That’s what they always say in Hollywood nails in Heswall 🤣 I love those TikTok’s that girl does about the nail salons 🤣

Reactions: 8
She's got builder Gel on her nails.... that's why her nails are strong and haven't broke.... duck all to do with the collagen.
Yes I had this on my nails wow its so good my nails are so long now I have to get th cut down every over time I go and my hands are always in water

Reactions: 10
olive is the perfect storm in a tea cup from a
Mental health perspective :

no routine , two deluded parents with warped values , an alchy nan Who pulls men when on holiday , another Side if The family who clearly don’t agree with her lifestyle , being filtered to death on pictures and being brought up materialistic.
she’s getting told she’s the cleverest, brightest most advanced and cutest kid in the world and is in for a shock when she finds out it’s only her ma who thinks that, And even she doesn’t really believe that’s true or else she wouldn’t be lying about her achievements and filtering her.

Reactions: 20
Olive has it changed this girls life on bit Olive fits in with the make up lifestyle poor kid is never put first. Everything she does for her benefits her not Olive. I know a couple who tried for years for a baby spending thousands on IVF eventually go there gorgeous baby. But there life hasn't changed one bit they drag that baby to restaurants or sit in bars in a sunny afternoon drinking. Kid in tow. Parties they take the kid with them, drinking in the house with the baby in bed. Seriously thought they would change as they where so desperate to be parents their child was wanted so much for them to just not acknowledge that your life changed for the baby or the baby fitting into your piss head party snorting lines routine.
Sounds like Charlotte Dawson & her fella although I know it’s not!
I know many people like this, bang on about how they can’t wait to have a kid, they are so wanted & then their lives never changed, no time spent with them, kids dragged round like little trophies for photo opportunities & likes on Facebook, palmed off on family members at the drop of a hat whilst they have some us time!

Reactions: 16
She hasn’t told us in a couple weeks she’s been going Dubai since she was 14 or she’s not in forever home has she

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Feel like she’s gearing up for a massive rant.
And I’m here for it.
Defo is. She's on the I love my olaf so much. Imagine saying your life would mean nothing without your child. I mean doesn't it kinda go without saying? Very odd thing to say, wo der what her boyfriend thinks of that?

Reactions: 13
I'm a bit late commenting on this but iv just caught up with the Eleanor wren stuff and I think this is the route Kate is going down now,especially with that stupid party ,big O is all she can "sell "🙈 feel so sorry for that wee girl,disgusting that she posts her so openly to all these creeps on insta,and these women commenting on how amazing and beautiful that wee girl is,are just be bloody weird🤨

Reactions: 12
The tit she comes out with about these cheap makeup brands without any proof is so funny, she's like a dodgy car dealer !

All the Bperfect and Collection products are Charlotte Tilbury dupes apparently 🥴 the Bperfect foundation is the longest lasting foundation on the market 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Feel like she’s gearing up for a massive rant.
And I’m here for it.
It's well overdue, we haven't had a good Truff Troll rant in ages, comedy specs, desperately trying to squeeze a tear out. I mean she did a bit of a rant in her birthday meal speech didn't she, but that was on someone elses stories and the video got taken down pretty quickly.

Bring it on flat tits!

"Big O" never fails to make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Defo is. She's on the I love my olaf so much. Imagine saying your life would mean nothing without your child. I mean doesn't it kinda go without saying? Very odd thing to say, wo der what her boyfriend thinks of that?
I was trying to write this earlier but couldn’t get my words out right 😂 I thought it was a really unusual thing to say!

Reactions: 9
EURGHHH - you know when you are just pleasantly scrolling stories and her big booming voice blurts out your phone.
It’s harrowing

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Aww Kate, come give us a huge hun.

EURGHHH - you know when you are just pleasantly scrolling stories and her big booming voice blurts out your phone.
It’s harrowing
I did the same and my husband said ‘who TF was that?’ 😂 then he started to tell me a story about Haaland (actual footballer one) and I couldn’t stop laughing, he got dead angry with me for laughing through his story 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aww Kate, come give us a huge hun.

I did the same and my husband said ‘who TF was that?’ 😂 followed by a story about Haaland (actual footballer one) and I couldn’t stop laughing, he got dead angry with me for laughing through his story 😂
Her whole entire personality is being a Mum.
Obviously those who aren’t Mums or new Mums can’t and won’t get depressed.
Her inbox is only open for Mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.