Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you be about sustainability one day and posting birthday landfill the next. It's nuts.

Reactions: 21
Can just imagine if she goes the Amalfi Cost, little trip to Capri taking pics in the designer shops! Shouting all over the place like fog horn leg horn 🙄

Not buying anything just pretending!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guys if you ever catch a racist slob kebob living there best life just laugh at her she’s a fucken bum from Instagram so don’t worry guys ❤
These quotes are such a load of bollocks, literally no one sees a confident, happy person living their best life and judges them negatively - we judge beggy, lying, racists who think they're better than everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The bison is being proper boring lately 🥱
I think since she signed with that new management agency that was on her profile for all of 30 seconds, maybe she’s being told to reign it in a little? Who knows 😂

These quotes are such a load of bollocks, literally no one sees a confident, happy person living their best life and judges them negatively - we judge beggy, lying, racists who think they're better than everyone else.
I think anyone who has to post these crappy quotes is definitely living a crappy life. Along with those posting edited/filtered/perfect pictures of their kids.

Reactions: 22
Olive is 2! Surely rolling round a Wacky Warehouse is a much more age appropriate birthday party than a beauty party?!

Reactions: 27
So obvs I’d ask Truff but no point if she hasn’t got them anymore….
Does anyone else with massive tits get a heat rash underneath them, like at the very top of the stomach? What can I get for it? It’s driving me mad

I’d be out all the time if I lived in Broughton to be fair 😬🤣
Just catching up - I use this everywhere. It’s a godsend. Wham bam thank u mam

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Seems I’ve been blocked by big truck. Have never even interacted with the bleep. Must have been because I viewed her story without following her. How fuckin pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I saw the hair dangling over the candle and thought that was bad enough didn’t even notice the bleeping plastic dress as well. Proper thick isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.