Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Derailing slightly from the truff show!

Anyone else think it’s odd that Naomi toes & her husband are always out, she must never be at home or cook there, she’s always in a restaurant somewhere eating. If you can’t just sit & chill in your own house with your partner that doesn’t sound like a good relationship. Actually it does sound a bit like truff & delo now I’ve said it outload, although that’s purely down to the upside down house & lack of living space 😂😂
If your husband was gay you wouldn’t wanna be in the house with him either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So obvs I’d ask Truff but no point if she hasn’t got them anymore….
Does anyone else with massive tits get a heat rash underneath them, like at the very top of the stomach? What can I get for it? It’s driving me mad

Derailing slightly from the truff show!

Anyone else think it’s odd that Naomi toes & her husband are always out, she must never be at home or cook there, she’s always in a restaurant somewhere eating. If you can’t just sit & chill in your own house with your partner that doesn’t sound like a good relationship. Actually it does sound a bit like truff & delo now I’ve said it outload, although that’s purely down to the upside down house & lack of living space 😂😂
I’d be out all the time if I lived in Broughton to be fair 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else with massive tits get a heat rash underneath them, like at the very top of the stomach? What can I get for it? It’s driving me mad

I'm currently pregnant and get this, started using witch hazel and seems to have cleared up 🤞🏻 hope it works for you too 💗

Reactions: 1
I bet after she’s tit out another kid she’ll get another boob job
I have been wondering, why would you waste time and money on any aesthetic work to your body, if you were planning s second bespoke?!

I use liquid talc, homey b’s spesh for about 99p! If it is ever a bit sore then weleda calendula cream.

Bet truffle still has sweat rash from her bra, first time it got washed this week it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God she’s so thick. Weekend off line but records everything they did to upload on Sunday which is still the weekend.
Has she straightened BigOs hair again. Another drink drive with their reason.

Reactions: 10
I have been wondering, why would you waste time and money on any aesthetic work to your body, if you were planning s second bespoke?!

I use liquid talc, homey b’s spesh for about 99p! If it is ever a bit sore then weleda calendula cream.

Bet truffle still has sweat rash from her bra, first time it got washed this week it seems.
Asda little angels liquid talc is also boss. Brought 3 tubes with me out here, slapping it on my fat thighs every single day

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Liquid talc is good but if its really sore ask the pharmacist for some barrier cream x

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Liquid talc 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm hard so I use normal talc under my massive boobies I also have a c section apron so use it under there too.

Don't tell your OHs about my sweaty powdery boobies and gunt, they'll be running to shag me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She needs to change her Insta name pronto.... anything but makeup cos there is zero content on that !

Kate Hayes Momma
Kate Hayes Mum-life
Kate Hayes Meff
Kate Hayes Mindnumbing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.