Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olives Birthday is 6th August.... but her birthday celebrations are starting Mon 25th July........2 weeks of it 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 she's an absolute head.
Didn't she say they have a few holidays booked. I wonder if she's going away for her birthday so she doesn't have to pay for a party this year.

Reactions: 10
Sorry to derail on the hectic life of Katie hayes but Is it just me or does this thread not come up with the other ones?! I’m finding it difficult to find when I click off tattle… is there a way to pin this or something? Thanks in advance❤
Yes if you watch it will come up for you but I don't think its been tagged with the other threads as there is no option at top for other khm threads or the wiki🤔 maybe a mod could look at it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Olives Birthday is 6th August.... but her birthday celebrations are starting Mon 25th July........2 weeks of it 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹 she's an absolute head.
She does it as it’s the only content she has now. Tale of Elmsvale is the same, so they can drag it out to get more freebies! Pair of scruffs 😡

Reactions: 12
Didn't she say they have a few holidays booked. I wonder if she's going away for her birthday so she doesn't have to pay for a party this year.
Truff keeps saying she's going to Italy. The kid is having a birthday party she mentioned that weeks ago.... "not as big as last years, but not just family & friends" whatever that bleeping means....

Deccys will be all bummed off those Livin it up BALLON girls, she's got them under her thumb...

Reactions: 14
Sorry to derail on the hectic life of Katie hayes but Is it just me or does this thread not come up with the other ones?! I’m finding it difficult to find when I click off tattle… is there a way to pin this or something? Thanks in advance❤
Click watch at the top of the page.
I’ve added the tags on now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say she was going away every single month this summer. She’s got a week left of July. Let’s hope we get another week long 2 day holiday to the other side of the world for some prime truff entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What are those manky arl leggings 🤢 reminds me of Barb from the Royle Family

• Haha
Reactions: 33
'Mam, come and look at Lorraine looking at Jacko's car in her leggings!' 😂 😂 😂 obsessed with the Royle Family 👀
It comes to somet when the Royle Family living room is goals compared to that monstrosity of a garage / lean to living room that she’s got 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Screaming at the title 🤣

Went wild and had a look at her stories and she understands sustainability less than apology. Feel sly on how soft in her head she is tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Truff keeps saying she's going to Italy. The kid is having a birthday party she mentioned that weeks ago.... "not as big as last years, but not just family & friends" whatever that bleeping means....

Deccys will be all bummed off those Livin it up BALLON girls, she's got them under her thumb...
Don’t think this dosser could afford Italy😂😂Can’t wait to see we’re she goes!

Ohh shall we have Oluv birthday bingo?

- Chester zoo
- That baby spa
- Shopping trip to Cheshire oaks or Trafford centre
- Extravagant party with more balloons than card factory

I’m extremely tired and can’t think of anything else 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

- Chester zoo
- That baby spa

Birthday Photoshoot with Grace Kelly with OHD donning Victorian style frocks 🥹🥹
Truff looking like GC jumping on the photos as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Birthday Photoshoot with Grace Kelly with OHD donning Victorian style frocks 🥹🥹
Truff looking like GC jumping on the photos as usual.
Bags from Selfridges/Boodles/Cavern Kids to give the implication they've been #gifted whilst in reality she's gone and bought the cheapest thing in the shop and asked for a big bag to put all her other shopping in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Also sorry to derail… though kinda related as KHM has the smoothest dolphin vagina ever

Has anyone tried at home ipl machines? Do they compare to laser?
IPL isn’t laser anyway but home devices don’t work properly because the strength of the laser needs to be really high which isn’t approved to sell for home use. Learnt the hard way if it doesn’t f’ing hurt when it’s being done it’s not properly burning the hair and you’re wasting your money. For the cost of one of those devices you can get your first couple of sessions of proper laser and there’s some really great places in Liverpool that won’t break the bank.

• Heart

- Chester zoo
- That baby spa

Trip to Claire’s for ear piercing and a pair of say it with diamonds studs for her main prezzy.

Trip to mini madams.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.