Katehayesmakeup #149 I am not KHM for a reason……I am Ray Cist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s not wearing a bra because In her head she believes they look amazing and wants to show them off. Just like she believes she’s a size 10 🥴
Yes defo , I think she thinks it makes her look skinnier too ! I can't get over them in that mint green pensioner jumper the other day yano ! Can't believe she went out like that to "work" then screaming on the stories " you cannn seeee me Nipsss , I've got no bra on" she's common as muck, not a bit of decorum or professionalism in her.

Reactions: 28
This girl is going to be fucked when she needs find a proper job as let’s face it she is completely doing herself out of her Instagram one with all the lies and she does duck all weddings. Most companies will google / search social media sites (they will not admit to it but they do) for people before they interview…KHM you are actually fucked!
Or the other employees will

Reactions: 4
I’m a 34b and despite my chest being on the smaller side, like her I’ve had a kid which I actually breastfed (didn’t just hold the baby against my tit for the gram) so they’re not as perky as they were pre kids although they’re not bad if I straighten my back —however I couldn’t be arsed with my nipples poking out from under my jumper and having to stand straight at all times to ensure my tits didn’t look like spaniels ears, it’s not a good look on anyone! I go braless occasionally on holiday if I’m wearing a fitted top that provides some support but under a bleeping jumper? Why?! I can only guess that it’s a novelty for her at the moment.
Buy a bra Kate, the good thing about a smaller chest is the bra’s are cheaper. Go to primark if you’re skint.

Also that slap head of hers, it’s not a look Kate, you look filthy and it emphasises your moon head and your broad shoulders. You need hair around face to soften your wide features and frame.

Reactions: 29
Or the other employees will
Can you imagine what she would be like to work with in a normal job? She'd be that girl everyone hates who constantly goes on about her perfect child, amazing life, expensive holidays etc. making out she's better than everyone. She'd brag about how she was instafamous once (would love to see how she'd spin needing to get an actual job though). By the way Truff, Insta noteriety is not the same as Insta fame. She's too stupid to know the difference though. It must suck to be her.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine what she would be like to work with in a normal job? She'd be that girl everyone hates who constantly goes on about her perfect child, amazing life, expensive holidays etc. making out she's better than everyone. She'd brag about how she was instafamous once (would love to see how she'd spin needing to get an actual job though). By the way Truff, Insta noteriety is not the same as Insta fame. She's too stupid to know the difference though. It must suck to be her.
I actually think she’d be the one who’d moan about her fella, bore you with her drama and then go home and write an essay on insta about their relationship, how he’s her king and how their love is like no other 🤣🔐🔑

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She reminds me of shallow hal .
In her head she thinks she's a zsm , putting her front tire ring hips and belly in silk dresses where you can clearly see her belly button through.
For her real size frame she should have gone for a bigger size boob than she is now , she's out of porportion and just looks more like that football player.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In her head she thinks she's a zsm , putting her front tire ring hips and belly in silk dresses where you can clearly see her belly button through.
For her real size frame she should have gone for a bigger size boob than she is now , she's out of porportion and just looks more like that football player.
I have always said this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FML I always thought this chick was a parody account for Kerry Katona 🤣

Just catching up on wiki and it is hilarious & disturbing at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet after she’s tit out another kid she’ll get another boob job

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A
Another egg on legs zelebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a 36e (natural)and my tits look better without a bra than her “tiny Kate moss, in fashion”
Tits do!!

Reactions: 9
Yes she would deffo tell everyone she doesn't need the job for the money she just does it in her spare time. duck off burger nips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t see the point of a weekend off the gram when you’re back posting everything you did by Sunday night

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really don’t see the point of a weekend off the gram when you’re back posting everything you did by Sunday night
Troll, she was offline but just taking photos with the intention of posting them on Sunday night which isn’t the weekend when your weeks are filled with bridal makeup from 2020 and your fully booked for 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Weeeken
D 😬 offline
You are still in the weekend. bleeping hell 🙄 sure we will be given the full run down of the last 24 hours anyway.
Bet that poor child has still had her phone in her face the whole time
Why don’t you give your reason an insta break

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A weekend offline..... Friday posting family "date night". Sunday afternoon posted Hair Choice video.... Sunday Night post what they've done all weekend 🤥🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Weeeken
D 😬 offline
You are still in the weekend. bleeping hell 🙄 sure we will be given the full run down of the last 24 hours anyway.
Bet that poor child has still had her phone in her face the whole time
Why don’t you give your reason an insta break
Troll everyone LOVES Olaf and KHM gets soooooo many messages about her, telling her how gorgeous she is so it’s only fair she takes an 18 hour weekend offline and then posts every second of that 18 hours for Olaf’s fans!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Troll everyone LOVES Olaf and KHM gets soooooo many messages about her, telling her how gorgeous she is so it’s only fair she takes an 18 hour weekend offline and then posts every second of that 18 hours for Olaf’s fans!
Olaf's Fans / Dirty Pedalos.
Tomato/tomato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Derailing slightly from the truff show!

Anyone else think it’s odd that Naomi toes & her husband are always out, she must never be at home or cook there, she’s always in a restaurant somewhere eating. If you can’t just sit & chill in your own house with your partner that doesn’t sound like a good relationship. Actually it does sound a bit like truff & delo now I’ve said it outload, although that’s purely down to the upside down house & lack of living space 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.