Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Maybe it's to do with Olive. His parents don't mix with her or her family do they? Maybe something has happened this weekend hence her coming home early meaning he won't see his parents no more? Does that make sense?!!
does the person who said Matt got some bad news actually know him or someone just saying this? 😂

Reactions: 5

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Also sorry to derail… though kinda related as KHM has the smoothest dolphin vagina ever

Has anyone tried at home ipl machines? Do they compare to laser?

Reactions: 4

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
Sorry to derail on the hectic life of Katie hayes but Is it just me or does this thread not come up with the other ones?! I’m finding it difficult to find when I click off tattle… is there a way to pin this or something? Thanks in advance❤
Yes if you watch it will come up for you but I don't think its been tagged with the other threads as there is no option at top for other khm threads or the wiki🤔 maybe a mod could look at it?

• Heart

Hereforthewiki

Oh really? I rang tui the other day and said do we need to be vaccinated and the woman was like yes 3 jabs 😭 so if we go is it just by Vance then?

Great stuff 👍🏼 Thanks for this but knowing my luck they would bloody ask me ha ha
They don't even ask for PCT certification either in most places haven't done on since early this year when we went away and was required a PCR if unvaccinated when we didn't get asked for anything haven't wasted my money or my time since

Wkdbird

VIP Member
Sorry trolls jusy playing catch-up! I thought DJ dirty dick didn’t have social media? So how has he been contacted ? 🧌

PollyPage

So obvs I’d ask Truff but no point if she hasn’t got them anymore….
Does anyone else with massive tits get a heat rash underneath them, like at the very top of the stomach? What can I get for it? It’s driving me mad
Liquid talc is good but if its really sore ask the pharmacist for some barrier cream x

• Heart

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
What gets me is, she decides to exclusively share all house content, on her interior Instagram, this now includes exterior work on her interior page.

Cooking/recipes are done on both her interior account but also her makeup page

Olive is also shared on her makeup page, but also on her ‘Olives mummy’ account, which I assume is private for family use, but Matt is shared on the Makeup page, plus interior page.

Cousin/Mum/nieces are all shared on public makeup page.

I could go on for about a week here, but there’s no order to anything, it’s fucking chaos.

I’ll also hard pass on taking life advice from a foghorn from the Wirral who brags about being up and out for 7:30am, going to bed early ‘soba’ and has no living room.
If this girl has made some really decent life choices, you might want to follow In her path….she hasn’t, she’s messed her own career up because she got too big for her boots.
What makes her think ANYONE is listening to a word of advice she has to offer?

(Sorry, didn’t mean to essay, I just needed to get that off my chest)
Fog horn 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gob like the Mersey tunnel

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
This girl is going to be fucked when she needs find a proper job as let’s face it she is completely doing herself out of her Instagram one with all the lies and she does fuck all weddings. Most companies will google / search social media sites (they will not admit to it but they do) for people before they interview…KHM you are actually fucked!
Or the other employees will