Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louloulala2

Right, she's getting reported to ASA for this. Sick fed up of these influenzas hiding their ads and today she's gone far too far with all her 'manifesting' crap and dangerous dangerous mental health 'solutions' Let's see how she likes having the ASA to deal with. She's an idiot and a dangerous one at that.
I've reported her too

Reactions: 4

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
These doppelgänger references have just made me full on snort at my desk. You fucking hilarious bunch 😂😂

• Haha

Wkdbird

VIP Member
And even then, if they have a specific troll 🧌 who they know very well, why would they not be blocked on all the family’s social media accounts why would they even risk her rotten troll gaining any access to photos of her reason?
Exactly… shes a liar

Hereforthewiki

I don’t think they speak at all so I don’t think she’d let anything that affected them stop her from her usual carry on.
Is this 100% gospel though cos she does mention her sister in law does she mean her brothers girl or Matt's sister.

Reactions: 3

Skinnypolecole

Aww Kate, come give us a huge hun.

I did the same and my husband said ‘who TF was that?’ 😂 then he started to tell me a story about Haaland (actual footballer one) and I couldn’t stop laughing, he got dead angry with me for laughing through his story 😂
What the actual fuck are they messaging you for then kate???

Cooksie

VIP Member
Exactly. If she wouldn't have celebrated her 30th with a fake surprise meal, day with friends, begged 30th party at ohmeohmy which by the way was in the echo for noise and behaviour complaints following foghorns 30th, and that ridiculous cruise that she's going to be paying off until she's 50, then she could have easily completed the garden by now and had it all ready for olives birthday you know like a normal kids party bouncy castle, supermarket party food, cake (on a table not a swing) ect but no she's that self centred and selfish instead of selfless that she would have rather had an array of bday celebrations for herself than have a garden for summer for olive to play in or have a party in.
I didn’t see that in the echo! Have you got a link so I can have a nose?

Leodog19

VIP Member
Wow all time low again for you KHM using your child as an sunday prime time viewing to gain engagement because you know your barely pulling in 100 likes let alone 30 comments on a post you now have to make up a troll has been vile towards olive to matt WOW where’s the proof KHM you started to post the msgs months ago another lie you can’t have proof for you need shaming for your lies big time if it’s not your size you lie about it’s abuse towards your daughter shocking!!!

forgot to add if a troll is doing this and she proves it there disgusting keep kids out of it i’ve never commented about olive because she is a cute kid and innocent in all her mums behaviour and kate we only comment on you because of your lies one thing i can’t bear LIARS family friends or people i barely know!
What this I'm blocked what she done

Delstar

VIP Member
Why is she making it look like she’s gone on a solo city break? 😂 did someone say she’s on a hen do?! How dull…
Also, what does she love? Aloi? Does she mean oil? Or ailloli? Aioli? Just say dip love, or would you even manage to spell that wrong?
Errrrrr, aoli!

• Haha

Nosey1895

VIP Member
I’m watching the garden company video again… their house is a mess. Look at the wall where the black conservatory doors are - it’s all brown cement and not painted to match the white exterior - just like the inside, nothing is finished properly . Also why would they have a shed right outside their garage/living room - why is that not at the bottom of the garden 🤔
You really see how narrow the whole house is - especially the living room when you watch their video… unlike KHMs edited videos where it looks like a mini mansion
I’m going to watch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Wkdbird

VIP Member
So obvs I’d ask Truff but no point if she hasn’t got them anymore….
Does anyone else with massive tits get a heat rash underneath them, like at the very top of the stomach? What can I get for it? It’s driving me mad

I’d be out all the time if I lived in Broughton to be fair 😬🤣

Liquid talc 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 2