Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Aww I still can’t find it on twitter but I’ve not got an account so dunno how to use it to be honest. I know once I watch I’ll wish I hadn’t, but my beak is getting the better of me!
Having read a few comments on Twitter about it, I don't think you want to see 🤢🙈🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Bet she’s in a mood cause she knows she will be splashed all over insta on this hen and have zero control over the edit. An if her big moon face is anything to go by she’s no longer a ZSM.
Hope she stomps into O Beach in her tasselled Cossie again.
Whose hen do is it?

Leodog19

VIP Member
I’m watching the garden company video again… their house is a mess. Look at the wall where the black conservatory doors are - it’s all brown cement and not painted to match the white exterior - just like the inside, nothing is finished properly . Also why would they have a shed right outside their garage/living room - why is that not at the bottom of the garden 🤔
You really see how narrow the whole house is - especially the living room when you watch their video… unlike KHMs edited videos where it looks like a mini mansion
Where is this video??

Hereforthewiki

So obvs I’d ask Truff but no point if she hasn’t got them anymore….
Does anyone else with massive tits get a heat rash underneath them, like at the very top of the stomach? What can I get for it? It’s driving me mad

I’d be out all the time if I lived in Broughton to be fair 😬🤣
Liquid talc. Actual life saver

• Heart
Reactions: 1