Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Girls I am dying. Followed this thread for a few years but never commented! Today I was watching the Liverpool Vs man City game with my fella and mentioned to him that haaland looks like Kate hayes (he knows who the girl is) he instantly laughed, agreed at the similarities and said yeah she’s a pig. And then said ‘her fella pretends he’s happy and he’s not; he’s only a joiner not some big wig’ (he knows her fella too) just glad that my fellas on the tattle train! And when haaland missed his shot in the game he said ‘unlucky Katie hayes’ hahahahah
Have you got anymore tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Literally done it for her only fans 😥 what the fuck is this world

Start typing DJFusion into the search bar and he has the videos. She is a connsenting adult and has done it for her only fans apparently...
Aww I still can’t find it on twitter but I’ve not got an account so dunno how to use it to be honest. I know once I watch I’ll wish I hadn’t, but my beak is getting the better of me!

• Haha
Life changing news in Kates world like the insta video saga, or like actual life changing news?
Don’t think she’d have gone away if it was awful tbh, as much as she’s a selfish cow 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rothsey

VIP Member
Woohoo! I’ve been away for the weekend and had no signal. 14 pages of cringe to catch up on!

Annecdote

In this situation, she could’ve just said thank you herself, then eventually after more occasions of doing that, olive will learn that she says thank you when someone gives her something and will do it without being told 20 times out of fear 😂
Very true .. poor Olive is a preforming monkey 😩

Heels in the air

A
She reminds me of shallow hal .
In her head she thinks she's a zsm , putting her front tire ring hips and belly in silk dresses where you can clearly see her belly button through.
For her real size frame she should have gone for a bigger size boob than she is now , she's out of porportion and just looks more like that football player.
Another egg on legs zelebrity

• Haha

Leodog19

VIP Member
My eldest didn’t talk until she was almost 3, when I said didn’t talk, she babbled and we could understand her wants and needs but it was mostly babble. She never fuckin shuts up now, I could scream some days
Or its a shame on them he say mummy dad and nan but not to us let's hope they see him soon she tryed booking private but they was all full up covid baby I think

Reactions: 6

Lockdownlil

So obvs I’d ask Truff but no point if she hasn’t got them anymore….
Does anyone else with massive tits get a heat rash underneath them, like at the very top of the stomach? What can I get for it? It’s driving me mad

I’d be out all the time if I lived in Broughton to be fair 😬🤣
Just catching up - I use this everywhere. It’s a godsend. Wham bam thank u mam

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Aclass123

Truff keeps saying she's going to Italy. The kid is having a birthday party she mentioned that weeks ago.... "not as big as last years, but not just family & friends" whatever that fucking means....

Deccys will be all bummed off those Livin it up BALLON girls, she's got them under her thumb...
I remember seeing her post this to Naomi 12 toes story so I think she’s going with her bday clique, if so I can’t wait for the outfits and what food she’ll be sharing😂😂

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Aww Kate, come give us a huge hun.

I did the same and my husband said ‘who TF was that?’ 😂 then he started to tell me a story about Haaland (actual footballer one) and I couldn’t stop laughing, he got dead angry with me for laughing through his story 😂
She is huge all at once, she just chooses ro edit her pics

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
Skint fucker in AMS on the cheapest easyjet flight. Why does she always wear Stinky blazers and shirts. I swear she must smell like a block of cheese when she walks around.

Her trip content is boring as fuck. I'd rather look at chavy fuckers getting pissed in benidorm than get inspo from her 24 hour trips
Must be as boring as fake Prickendens stag in Dublin...he's a right sad cunt too...😅😅👍

• Haha