Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's exactly what Anna (Edit) did. Suspiciously quiet, blamed house renovations, and then (not a) surprise! I'm pregnant.

Reactions: 2
I think she'll have another boy and call it a really basic name again

Reactions: 5
She’s like Emily Norris saying she loves her boys but I think she really wants a girl. I often see people say on baby groups, you hit Instagram gold with a daughter? 😒
It’ll be interesting if they have another boy whether they’ll then have a 4th. The rush for the house all makes sense now. They clearly needed more room for another baby and must have got pregnant pretty close to their moving day.

I know it's mean but the content opportunity is so much smaller and less interesting with a third baby. The birth vlog is just meh, yep, all fine. There's no hauls etc. as they have everything. People searching for baby videos want stuff from first time mums really.

Reactions: 9
I know it's mean but the content opportunity is so much smaller and less interesting with a third baby. The birth vlog is just meh, yep, all fine. There's no hauls etc. as they have everything. People searching for baby videos want stuff from first time mums really.
oh guarantee she will be milking the pregnancy content for all it’s worth and getting all the freebies she can - snuzpod, sleepyhead, new buggy, trip trap chair.. she will be on the beg whether she has stuff or not

Reactions: 6
That latest Instagram video of them telling the boys was ruined by Ricky shouting over it! He’s so annoying

Reactions: 9
You know what makes me laugh with all these Instagram /youtubers
They find out they are pregnant and go awol and come back with
“So guys the reason I’ve been quiet is because I’m pregnant”
AND?
Literally your job is to talk into your camera /phone in the house the majority of the time.
Yet being pregnant stops you talking into your phone?
How would they cope in the real world with an actual job.
Sorry I can’t come in for 4 months as I’m pregnant.
So annoying and so not in the real world.

Reactions: 18
I understand some of it on say Instagram. If you show early then you don't want to have people spot a bump, and if you show yourself chest-down only for a few weeks you get people asking if you're pregnant. But there is no reason they can't vlog or do videos sitting down, reno updates behind the camera, etc.

Reactions: 3
She's being so rude on stories calling people out for saying they hope she has a girl. Get over yourself you thick tombstone teeth looking bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's being so rude on stories calling people out for saying they hope she has a girl. Get over yourself you thick tombstone teeth looking bore.
sorry but I totally agree with her she had an early miscarriage in her last pregnancy so I can imagine all she’s wanting is a healthy baby. Some people don’t actually care about the gender

Reactions: 18
I don't think she was being rude. It is completely rude when people say 'hope you have x gender' it's insulting whether they mean well or not.

Reactions: 7
If it bothers people I'll stand corrected. Personally wouldn't and didn't bother me and that's after multiple losses. I'll give it that i didn't really read the post fully either.

The announcement video to the boys was so shouty and chaotic. Archie’s reading isn’t good for his age either, he seems quite behind

Reactions: 4
The announcement video to the boys was so shouty and chaotic. Archie’s reading isn’t good for his age either, he seems quite behind
It seemed more something you’d only share with friends and family due to restrictions rather than the entire world. It seemed very amateur, which surprised me as Kate can be quite inventive with ads.

Reactions: 3
I had similar thoughts I found it quite hard to watch & listen to..I have thought in the past that Archie's speech was difficult to understand, there have been incidents in the past where I thought Elliot's speech was clearer than his older brothers.

Reactions: 2
I had similar thoughts I found it quite hard to watch & listen to..I have thought in the past that Archie's speech was difficult to understand, there have been incidents in the past where I thought Elliot's speech was clearer than his older brothers.
I couldn’t bear to even watch it tbh

sorry but I totally agree with her she had an early miscarriage in her last pregnancy so I can imagine all she’s wanting is a healthy baby. Some people don’t actually care about the gender
I think she really does care about what gender baby she is having. I remember her first 'gender reveal' with Archie and when I watched it I thought she looked so excited and happy before she found out. I think she really thought she was having a girl. Then after the scan her face said it all for me I knew it was a boy. When they finally revealed it, it was a very flat 'it's a boy...' and she was staring at all the blue clothes on the bed longing for them to be pink.

And whilst I do agree that after a miscarriage you hope for either gender as long as it's healthy, the way that comment from a follower about 'hoping it was a girl for her' was extremely rude. I still think deep down she's hoping for a girl but will never admit it because of the perfect image of herself she's created.

Possibly wait until the gender reveal and if it's a girl and they go crazy, compared to her two boy gender reveals it will show. If not then maybe I've got her wrong but that's just my perception of it after watching her videos for years.

Also, I watched one of her videos the other day about Elliot speaking posh and I couldn't help but laugh to myself because I think she has one of the most poshest accents I've ever heard??

@StarlightRose i completely agree with everything you’ve said. She’s made it quite obvious how much they’d like a girl. While I appreciate the comment was rude, I think her response shows how bothered she is and actually is hoping for a girl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.