Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Why should she do it just because she's the mum? It's her years spent building a channel that's bankrolling the whole family at this point.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Why should she do it just because she's the mum? It's her years spent building a channel that's bankrolling the whole family at this point.
1000%. Rik is lazy and we don't live in the 50s, but at the moment he seems to do everything with the kids, all the school runs, the cooking, the cleaning, sanding the bed.

What exactly DOES kate do? She's not working. She puts zero effort into her youtube anymore, and only uploads to Instagram for a crap ad or to show you that she's gone to a shop.

With all that spare time and no work, you'd think she would want to be as involved with he kids as she can. As a full time working mum, I'd kill for a spare morning to do the school run.

Reactions: 10
I can see both points of view. While Rik has little else to do it would make sense for him to do the bulk of school runs, but surely Kate would want to join in or surprise the boys once in a while? I wonder if there’s been a bit of a disagreement about the roles and responsibilities and she feels because she’s the earner, that means Rik should do absolutely everything else?

Reactions: 1
I get that she is the “ earner” but I mean why would you never ever pick the kids up? Or even both go and get them but he does it every say. Let’s face it both of them don’t have real jobs ! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Because if she does the school run it would take her hours to make herself Instagram photo worthy, I mean, surely she is a local celebrity, why would she lower herself to do a school run?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She lives near me- her other half does every single school run ! She never does a single school run in fact she never leaves the house , it’s all fake for the gram. I think she’s actually quite fake and shes only moved a few roads away . I think she moved because she didn’t want to be around “
Council people “ as her house was ex council
What are they like when you see them? Are they friendly or arrogant?

She never leaves the house ever! He just runs into school late every day and doesn’t speak to anyone. They are strange ....

Reactions: 5
She never leaves the house ever! He just runs into school late every day and doesn’t speak to anyone. They are strange ....
What bloody excuse do they have to be late for school drop off with two parents at home all the time 🙄

Reactions: 2
Why has she done an advert for bath products and when applying them is blatantly not in the bath 😂 what a waste of water

Reactions: 3
I'm sure this was mentioned as a possibility when she was all "Tee hee hee, you can guess what this room is" in the new house.

Reactions: 3
Even a pregnancy announcement can’t make her tattle page exciting!! She’s just so meh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pregnancy announcement just seems a bit flat. She hinted enough and I was thinking earlier she’s been so quiet recently it just seemed obvious.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.