Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strange thing is that apart from the materialistic items her life is nothing to be smug about. I watched her baby announcement utube video and think she came across as someone who is very anxious and suffers with depression. She said this herself, and while both anxiety and depression are definitely not something to be ashamed off I definitely didn’t watch her videos and feel jealous of her life style in fact I felt sorry for her. She’s choosing to live her family life through a camera and Instagram that must make her anxiety and depression worse but cannot give up the lavish lifestyle it allows them to have!
id much rather enjoy my cheap handbags, purses, and holidays we have worked hard to save for then live her life of feeling trapped trying to sell her and her family’s souls for lots of freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️ You rarely see her doing things alone it seems from a outsiders perspective she very much relies on Rick to be with her all the time and do everything together. I hope I’m wrong and Iv read into it wrong but I definitely don’t feel envious of her lifestyle.
YES YES YES!!!! I agree with all of this. They literally sell their soul to the devil

.....okay maybe not literally

Reactions: 5
That mop on her stories was the worst!

Cleaning makes her 'feel like Cinderella' but the mop let's her 'get it done and get out to the ball?'.

Jesus bleeping Christ.
1. Cringe.
2. She does absolutely nothing all day. A bit of mopping and she feels like Cinderella?
3. Get out to the ball? She doesn't leave the house unless she needs another home sense haul.

Her whole Instagram is naff ads to pay for piles of crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That mop on her stories was the worst!

Cleaning makes her 'feel like Cinderella' but the mop let's her 'get it done and get out to the ball?'.

Jesus bleeping Christ.
1. Cringe.
2. She does absolutely nothing all day. A bit of mopping and she feels like Cinderella?
3. Get out to the ball? She doesn't leave the house unless she needs another home sense haul.

Her whole Instagram is naff ads to pay for piles of crap.
This is so true, like does she have any actual friends at all 🤣

This is so true, like does she have any actual friends at all 🤣
The only people I’ve seen her mention is her parents or brother. Definitely don’t think she has any friends, she never goes out for drinks or a meal or to shop together. They live such a strange life. But then I guess when you’ve got an ad a day to push it leaves no time for friendships 😂

The only people I’ve seen her mention is her parents or brother. Definitely don’t think she has any friends, she never goes out for drinks or a meal or to shop together. They live such a strange life. But then I guess when you’ve got an ad a day to push it leaves no time for friendships 😂
I'm not surprised in the slightest that she doesn't have many friends. There are a lot of influencers that seem to be in the same boat as her. Emily Norris, Anna Saccone, Lara Joanna Jarvis, Hannah Michalack, the list keeps going. Who or what would an average person with a 9-5 have in common with someone like Katie or any of these influencers for that matter? When would we even find the time to hang out with her? We don't stay at home all day with our partners while our kids are off to school. We don't fill our days with cleaning, shopping, or sitting around being useless. Regular people barely have time for their families or themselves. They certainly aren't going to waste what little freedom they do have on likes of someone like Katie. I know that sounds awful, but sometimes the truth hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven’t been keeping up with her as she bores me and I’m sick of the ads, but does she know the gender or is she waiting until baby is born?
she supposedly doesn’t know…

I’m sick and tired of the bloody ads! I felt like commenting on the latest kids smart watch one.. how’s the sky watch going… 🙄

Reactions: 3
The ads are just non stop and she clearly says yes to absolutely EVERYTHING! At least be genuine in what you agree to 🤣

I bet they do know the gender. She doesn’t strike me as someone who could have a surprise and as they clearly want a girl I reckon she found out ASAP.

The ads are just non stop and she clearly says yes to absolutely EVERYTHING! At least be genuine in what you agree to 🤣

I bet they do know the gender. She doesn’t strike me as someone who could have a surprise and as they clearly want a girl I reckon she found out ASAP.
she really has lost her way with the ads she advertises all sorts of shite! She only comes on Instagram when she has something to peddle… greed really has changed her!

Reactions: 6
She’s so predictable. Only ever posts on Instagram now just before an ad 🤦‍♀️ Also who would buy jewellery from her?!

I also think the know the gender of this baby and it's another boy. I know she miscarried last year, but neither one of them seem all that enthusiastic about this new baby. Which is odd to me. I know people who have miscarried and had stillbirths. They tend to be overly cautious about all the medical stuff but still very excited at the prospect of a new child. These two just seem so...meh about the whole thing.

Reactions: 7
I also think the know the gender of this baby and it's another boy. I know she miscarried last year, but neither one of them seem all that enthusiastic about this new baby. Which is odd to me. I know people who have miscarried and had stillbirths. They tend to be overly cautious about all the medical stuff but still very excited at the prospect of a new child. These two just seem so...meh about the whole thing.
I’m certain if they knew they were having a girl there’d have been some super over the top reveal. I appreciate pregnancy is hard but you’re right, there doesn’t seem to be any excitement. She didn’t look very happy on their London trip but perhaps that was more she felt cautious to go there considering she has health anxiety. And I guess when your whole life is on display and you have to pretend to enjoy things etc, maybe it’s taking its toll and she feels fed up?

It’ll be interesting to see how her jewellery goes. I haven’t really looked but when she did it before it was inexpensive stuff that was on trend at the time, a kind of kitsch and vintage vibe that fitted with her “brand” and was genuinely in line with her YouTube and instagram. If she’s trying to follow the likes of Carrie Elizabeth, I’m not sure she’s going to be successful to be honest.

I actually quite like Kate’s videos, been watching since before she was pregnant with Archie and I used to find her quite relatable. I have always noticed, but especially more lately and in particular her ‘come shopping with me & surprise bbq‘ video especially, Rikki constantly talks over her, everything she says he has to make a comment either trying to be funny or make her seem silly or like she’s lying / over exaggerating. I couldn’t even make it through the whole video. I definitely could not be with him 24/7. I feel sorry for her

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.