Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she referring to when she said about there being a use for the room which some people would probably already have guessed? Pregnant?
I think she’s doing a jewellery business. I am sure she has previously asked about colours to use in it.

Reactions: 2
she said the spare bedroom would be used as a studio/to film something in. I think @bexgreen1983 is right she’s been asking for feedback about bringing her jewellery line back. Got to make money somehow now works shy rik is home.

did anybody notice in the story she posted yesterday of rik and the LO in the field, she’d muted the sound? She also shot it quite close so you couldn’t really see the road 😂

Reactions: 4
Hope you have all pre ordered your copy of the book??? Mum hacks we can’t possibly live without!! (Lucky us) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In sure someone asked her about some necklaces she was wearing and she basically said they were from her upcoming jewellery collection. If they are then its very different stuff from what she done back in the day.

See she's now promoting Noon on insta same as Emily Norris 🙄 ridiculous as she eats awfully, every food haul she's done she has mountains of chocolate bars all for herself 🙄

In her renovations video about what they would/wouldn’t do again...she says they wouldn’t colour match F&B to dulux paint as it doesn’t give the same effect. I’m almost 100% sure when doing all these house tours etc she distinctly said “this paint is farrow and ball...”. How sneaky. Never once said they had colour matched it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is so obvious.. doesn’t post anything for days, then q and a next day.. ad. I don’t think she gives two hoots about Instagram anymore unless she’s being paid for it. No doubt it will be a different story when she’s trying to get freebies

Reactions: 7
In her renovations video about what they would/wouldn’t do again...she says they wouldn’t colour match F&B to dulux paint as it doesn’t give the same effect. I’m almost 100% sure when doing all these house tours etc she distinctly said “this paint is farrow and ball...”. How sneaky. Never once said they had colour matched it.
She's too cheap to colour match in a decent place that will match 1:1, never mind shelling out for actual F&B

Reactions: 1
Did anyone get into her “belm” on her latest video (things tik tok made me buy)?
It shocked me so much that little miss prim and proper, hates to offend anyone, done that!

‘Belm’ confused.com

on Another note she will literally advertised anything!! Suppose gotta pay for that extension somehow!

‘Belm’ confused.com

on Another note she will literally advertised anything!! Suppose gotta pay for that extension somehow!
I don’t even know how to describe it without being offensive...

But here goes, in the 90s, if someone did something stupid, you’d put your tongue against the inside of your chin and make a derogatory noise (mimicking someone with learning difficulties)

Apparently (according to google!) it’s called Belming!

• Wow

But here goes, in the 90s, if someone did something stupid, you’d put your tongue against the inside of your chin and make a derogatory noise (mimicking someone with learning difficulties)

oh I know what you mean... didn’t even know it had name... 🤦‍♀️

Yes I thought the same thing. I'm about her age and kids used to do it ALLLLL the time at school. She will know full well that it's taking the piss out of those with learning difficulties.

But I honestly think she doesn't really think an awful lot before she speaks, and she really isn't that prim and proper. She just wants to appear like she is.

It looks like she has an extra set of teeth shoved into her mouth! Her mouth is all lopsided too. Not sure what's going on there

Reactions: 2
It looks like she has an extra set of teeth shoved into her mouth! Her mouth is all lopsided too. Not sure what's going on there
Her wonky brows annoy me too. She has had something done to her teeth but they are not right 😂

Reactions: 4
She lives near me- her other half does every single school run ! She never does a single school run in fact she never leaves the house , it’s all fake for the gram. I think she’s actually quite fake and shes only moved a few roads away . I think she moved because she didn’t want to be around “
Council people “ as her house was ex council

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She lives near me- her other half does every single school run ! She never does a single school run in fact she never leaves the house , it’s all fake for the gram. I think she’s actually quite fake and shes only moved a few roads away . I think she moved because she didn’t want to be around “
Council people “ as her house was ex council
To be fair, why shouldn’t her lazy ass husband do the school runs if he’s not working 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.