Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight.... her house has been finished for literally just a year. She only had her Dad completely re-do and panel her hallway for the second time 8 months ago!

And now absolutely everything downstairs is going to be ripped out and binned.... the entire kitchen, all the flooring, all that over priced paint, because they're extending and fully renovating the entire downstairs again!

12 month of use, then everything in landfill!

She seems to think that because some of it was cheaper, that makes it ok. It's just like the absolutely grotesque amount of clothes and toys she dumps in landfill every year. It's not about the money, it's about pure greed and irresponsible waste.

If she KNEW they were extending in the very near future why on earth didn't they just wait. After we bought our last house we just didn't have the funds to extend straight away, so for the first 2 years we had to live with a very old and dated kitchen. I bought 10 litres of cheap trade white, gave the whole house a lick of paint and made do. It wasn't about the money, it was about not being greedy and wasteful.

Why fit a whole new kitchen, have Laura Ashely tiles put down, paint everything in farrow and ball, have her Dad breaking his back to get everything perfect knowing it was just for a year.

Her bloody Instagram ego wouldn't allow that though. So she's had her dad do up her entire house, fit her a whole new kitchen, panel all the walls only a few months ago, knowing full well it's all getting ripped out and binned. I'm shocked and disgusted to be honest.

All that waste, and waste of money and her Dads time, because she couldn't possibly live in a project for 12 months because it would ruin her aesthetic. Christ. She is everything that is wrong with the world. Everything is just too easy for her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Yet again has managed to boil my blood on her latest insta story regarding Christmas gift guides for independent sellers. "If you're able to send me one of your items"?! How about you personally support some of these businesses and actually BUY the items you think are worth promoting?!

• Angry
Reactions: 24

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
show me the book of parenting hacks from the family with two working parents, managing on average wages without cleaners, nannies, free holidays and I'll willingly buy it!

Why would I pay for someone without a clue about real world parenting to tell me how to do it better?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I'm still completely confused as to why anyone would want parenting hacks from someone who has two kids but neither of them doing anything all day.

Parenting with two adults at home all day long, your Dad fixing your house up for free, everything you own is sent to you for free, and you just potter around the garden centre and shops all week because you have nothing to do, is not relatable to anyone at all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Jobagels

What even is Rik's life.
He's a house husband (zero problems with that!), but he does sweet f all.

Kate is meant to be the main income and she doesn't seem to do more than a days work a week either.

Both kids are in school and nursery all day usually. Their house is a total shithole until kate does her regular boring Monica cupbaord clearl out videos. They both just swan around garden centres with all their free time like a bunch of air heads.

Then there he is, making a gift guide about his new PS5 that he's going to play in all his spare time and having special sets of golf clubs specially made.

How can they both permanently do so little but sit and play PS5 all day. If they were on a council estate, they'd be considered a couple of lazy chavs!

I know that I for one have been working flat out this year, worrying about paying the Bill's and my husband losing his job from covid, having to home school 2 kids on and off whilst still working a full time job.

Watching these two prats plod around garden centres and buy designer handbags and PS5's all day and still not really bother to even make any decent content but call if work. Unreal.

I wish they'd shut Instagram and YouTube down so these clowns had to get a real job and see what the world is really like for a while. Posting a couple of instagram ads a week and rolling around in the cash can't last forever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

liarliarliar

New ad. Apparently Archie has needed a new mattress for a while and they had three duvets stacked on it because it was so uncomfortable.

So they refused to buy their child a basic need and waited until it was gifted and paid for. Shameful

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Jobagels

Mum hack number one; parenting is simple, as long as you both have no job and absolutely nothing to do all day, and then fly off to Dubai to recover from the stress of doing nothing.

Please. No one needs to read this shit. Her career is wandering around a garden centre. She doesn't cook, hardly cleans (which is why her house always looks like a messy dump) and her and her kids get everything sent to them for free. What qualifies her to tell everyone else how to 'hack' parenting.

Now, if there's a parenting book to tell normal parents how to 'hack' both trying juggle a full time job to pay the bills, childcare, making it home for bed time, saving up for a crappy week in a caravan on the coast then I'd read that.

The world doesn't need another Pinterest air head telling the world they aren't parenting right.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
She's being so rude on stories calling people out for saying they hope she has a girl. Get over yourself you thick tombstone teeth looking bore.
sorry but I totally agree with her she had an early miscarriage in her last pregnancy so I can imagine all she’s wanting is a healthy baby. Some people don’t actually care about the gender

Reactions: 18

Sarahlou23xxx

You know what makes me laugh with all these Instagram /youtubers
They find out they are pregnant and go awol and come back with
“So guys the reason I’ve been quiet is because I’m pregnant”
AND?
Literally your job is to talk into your camera /phone in the house the majority of the time.
Yet being pregnant stops you talking into your phone?
How would they cope in the real world with an actual job.
Sorry I can’t come in for 4 months as I’m pregnant.
So annoying and so not in the real world.

Reactions: 18

Jobagels

I'm so glad that someone else has said this.

I would never compare losses and everyone's situation is completely different. But I was just left a bit confused by her video. I'm not really sure why she made it.

She basically seemed to say that she knew right from the start that it wasn't right this was coming, and her period came after a day or two of having a very faint test. So it was, as others have said, a chemical pregnancy that most people wouldn't have known about.

But she's so affected she's not been able to work properly for months 🤷‍♀️

I don't wish loss on anyone at all. It sucks. I tried for over 2 years to get pregnant, and then found out at my 12 week scan that there was no heartbeat. It was absolutely shit after trying for so long, but it was still just described as a 'non-viable pregnancy' and I still had to go to work and carry on.

She also said that the pain was manageable. I don't mean to be distasteful or crude, but she was only a few days late. She can't have expected a chemical pregnancy to be much different to a period.

I do repsect her for being honest, and stepping away from the over processed perfect princess image she tried to create. But it does seem like she feels that every tiny detail needs to be shared and madd video worthy. Maybe because she's seen so many others discussing their miscarriage and felt she now had something to share. I dunno.

Loss is shit, especially if you have been really hoping for it. And people do need to talk about loss more. But I'm just not sure what to make of this at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Honestly haven't seen them go on a holiday isn't gifted in the last couple of years. Not sure what brands are thinking really because now when I see influencers going somewhere for free it makes me want to avoid that place and/or company. There are families out there that would love a week away in the school holidays but can't afford to do so yet they're gifting free stays to influencers who can afford a lot more than most, angers me!
She soon got over all her anxieties about travelling when the free trips started rolling in!

Rick the dick is a complete prick! Any time he appears or picks up the vlog camera to get involved I want to hit my head against the wall. Why do the blokes always think they can get involved in the wives channels?! Bore off mate, go to work!

• Haha

Babbel127

Honestly this whole thing has made me incredibly sad and disappointed in a way. I'm by no means saying it isn't heartbreaking to have a positive pregnancy test and then bleed. But a chemical pregnancy IS very common and most people don't even know. It's more like a late period than a miscarriage at such. And she's acting like it is a miscarriage... taking months off work basically. I feel it's just one big excuse for being so lazy and posting ads after ads after ad and doing nothing more, raking in the money for nothing, and now she's after sympathy so everyone forgets all that. I don't want to think that's why she's done it, but it does feel that way a little bit doesn't it? And now she's like on stories "I'm fine" like yes of course you are, you've managed to swing your way back to everyone pouring love to you. These influencers just get more and more disappointing. As she has always come across as a dramatic princess and is more so now I think.

Esme

VIP Member
I honestly just couldn’t take my husband seriously if he wanted to be a kept man. It wouldn’t matter if I was earning so much he didn’t need to work or we won the lottery, it would be so boring! Plus what do her boys have to aspire to? A part time job is better than nothing or what about volunteering especially through these difficult times? My husband has been working from home because of Covid and honestly we have nothing to discuss because we are home all day every day together! He knows what our daughter has been up to because he’s here!

I agree, Kate probably does take every single ad because she has to. Have some self respect and pick and choose at least! I really loved Kate before, from when she lived at home and had her jewellery line and talked about make up and musicals but since she’s had her boys, got the big house and sold her soul and children’s privacy for the sake of cringe ads I can’t relate and I just don’t like her.

Reactions: 16

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
100%.
Don't tell that I need to spend one of my many free days reorganising my shoe cupboard because it's too full of freebies again. Or how to entertain my kids on one of many free luxury flights to Dubai.

Tell me how the fuck I get my kids to school on time with all their homework/spellings/reading books done, still manage to arrive at work on time so I can finish work with enough time to grab the weekly food shop on the way to collecting the kods from swimming/dance/god knows what else, and juggle the bedtime routine with my husband who also works late to pay our god damn mortgage without opening a bottle of wine on a Monday and without losing my mind. Asking for a friend 🤣
Exactly!

Teach me how to deal with teen bullying and low self esteem? Tell me how to manage a household on one part time furloughed income because my partners been made redundant during the pandemic? Give me a hack for finding childcare so I can return to my front line key worker role.

It'll be the usual rehashed hacks of putting all the bedding into the pillow case, buying 5 loads of uniform (because that's affordable for everyone) and sorting into a wardrobe divider and meal planning/prepping.
Not to mention the usual pretentious, pompous drivel about self care, written by someone with absolutely no real world commitments! Do we really need a woman who's husband is at home all day and who's job is to shop, put on make up and scroll Instagram to tell us how important it is to make time for us, to read a book, light a candle, put on a face mask? The arrogance of someone who's whole existence is one big act of self care telling women who are juggling work and families or single parents trying to make ends meet. It's like rich people telling those in poverty to just work a bit harder and they too can have a similar life.

I used to like Kate but between her recent online demeanour, supporting racist Meldrums and now this waste of paper and ink, she can eff right off!

• Heart

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
As much as she annoys me, as someone who is struggling with infertility, I did have sympathy for her. Knowing the proceeds were meant to be donated, I've just tried to watch her video but the amount of ads in it just made it unwatchable to be honest.

And (this might be controversial, so absolutely no offence meant to anybody) not to take away from someone's loss and grief, I'm not sure how she is justifying her laziest YEAR of work ever on something from August, which as she pointed out herself in the video, from a health perspective was very manageable.

No, I would never expect someone to push out videos while mentally struggling, but neither her nor her lazy husband do ANYTHING all day, every day... She still managed to push out the ads, just not any actual content...

Sorry for the rant 🙊

• Heart

Sarahlou23xxx

She’s got 2 kids
Lovely house
Nice car
Husband who dotes on her
Plenty of money
Doesn’t have to work
Pretty
What the hell does she Have to moan about

• Heart

Lht30

Chatty Member
I used to really like Kate until that baboon joined her full time. Not bad going for 2 people as thick as 2 short planks.

• Haha