Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soo she announced her pregnancy on Insta around 10 days ago but nothing on YouTube? How lazy 😂

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree with above posters it’s so incredibly obviously that she wants a girl.
She does seem to get wound up whenever anyone mentions it though? Goes very OTT on the ‘we want a healthy baby’ blah blah, which yes of course, but I do personally believe *most* people generally do think “oh I’d quite like a...”. I did myself 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know why she’s so defensive of it if I’m honest.

Reactions: 11
Seeing her TERRIBLE ad on Instagram brought me here haha her and her husband are the worst at acting and that ad should have never been approved 😂

Reactions: 7
All the ads… will help pay for that Chloe bag!!

anyone feeling like she’s coming across as massively entitled at the minute..

Reactions: 6
Two things:

That ad is one of the cringiest things I think I’ve ever seen. They are both so wooden. Just no.

Why would anyone take two young kids on a shopping trip to Bicester Village? They must have been bored senseless.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh good God. Just realised that we're all going to be treated to a what I got for my birthday vlog soon 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She comes across very shallow and designer obsessed. So was the Chloe bag and the prada purse both for her birthday? I just find it so vulgar when people behave like this. Ok it’s lovely you got designer items, but maybe just appreciate them quietly without flouting it all over online. Plus they’ve advertised they’re away from home now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
The size of Rikki! How the hell does she find him attractive? They look so odd together, like little girl and her dad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Only me that thinks that?
He has gained a lot of weight but that is likely down to not being as active as when he worked. Irrelevant of his weight I’m sure Kate still loves him the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must admit that I do find it odd when really tall men get with really small women 😂

Reactions: 1
Rikki comes across just as smug too!!! Who’s more annoying, him or Emily Norris’ husband???

Reactions: 5
He has gained a lot of weight but that is likely down to not being as active as when he worked. Irrelevant of his weight I’m sure Kate still loves him the same.
Didn't realise this was a fan page

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't realise this was a fan page
I’m certainly not a fan. If you go back on the thread you’ll see how much I dislike them, he’s certainly not my cup of tea and he has gained weight from being a lazy lump but Kate quite clearly still enjoys him as she’s pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t deal with the smugness
The strange thing is that apart from the materialistic items her life is nothing to be smug about. I watched her baby announcement utube video and think she came across as someone who is very anxious and suffers with depression. She said this herself, and while both anxiety and depression are definitely not something to be ashamed off I definitely didn’t watch her videos and feel jealous of her life style in fact I felt sorry for her. She’s choosing to live her family life through a camera and Instagram that must make her anxiety and depression worse but cannot give up the lavish lifestyle it allows them to have!
id much rather enjoy my cheap handbags, purses, and holidays we have worked hard to save for then live her life of feeling trapped trying to sell her and her family’s souls for lots of freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️ You rarely see her doing things alone it seems from a outsiders perspective she very much relies on Rick to be with her all the time and do everything together. I hope I’m wrong and Iv read into it wrong but I definitely don’t feel envious of her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.