Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Liptastic I didn’t think of the stamp duty holiday ending. Probably saved quite a bit not paying it on that house! It almost seems as if they don’t have as much money as they like to make out, if only rik worked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They definitely don’t need to extend the house, they have more than enough room if they just changed the floor plans and knocked down a couple of walls 🙄

Reactions: 7
They definitely don’t need to extend the house, they have more than enough room if they just changed the floor plans and knocked down a couple of walls 🙄
but where would the insta worthy kitchen with bi folds and an island come from there... not forgetting the content..

How long do we think until the ‘insta kitchen with bifolds’ thing will seem dated? I’m so over seeing it already.

Reactions: 5
The problem with them spending an absolute fortune extending and redecorating the house is that I think the price they paid for it is as high as it will go. I can't imagine its ceiling price would be much more than £600,000, so they'll never make whatever they spend back when they sell. It's a horrible location :/

Reactions: 11
The problem with them spending an absolute fortune extending and redecorating the house is that I think the price they paid for it is as high as it will go. I can't imagine its ceiling price would be much more than £600,000, so they'll never make whatever they spend back when they sell. It's a horrible location :/
It might be a horrible location, but houses there are selling. I'm keeping an eye on that market and things are moving fast. Dartford is one of the cheapest areas that close to London, so people who are priced out are moving there even though it's rough. It's getting gentrified slowly, but surely. There are multiple luxury new build developments within a mile of their house and the houses there are selling fast even though they are next to bleeping pilons.

Reactions: 2
You can throw all the money at the house but you can’t pick it up and move it.....the street looks a bit non salubrious and going by others comments a bit rough. Just a bizarre choice ......

Dartfords not that bad 🤔 at least it wasn’t when I was at school there

Reactions: 3
It's just such an odd decision. You can't rely on prices going up due to being "near London" as a selling point any more. I live in the South West, next town over is 90 minutes direct train to London, and houses are going like you wouldn't believe.

Edit: The more I see influencers who have been putting in offers during lockdowns 2 and 3, the more I think it's literally just boredom. Like Lucy Jessica Carter and Jordan suddenly deciding they've always wanted a property empire. Jordan just wants to get away from the 4 kids!

Last edited:
Dartfords not that bad 🤔 at least it wasn’t when I was at school there
I've grown up and still live in the area and it's always been a bit rough in my eyes tbh but it's really deteriorated in the past few years! I don't tend to go into the town centre by myself anymore because I don't feel very safe.

I have to admit when saw your yesterday I was underwhelmed.
Sure it could be nice but will take a lot of money and time.
She wants to half the garage and extend outwards and knock into dining room to make 1 big kitchen diner I think.
My guess she prefer crittal than bigoted she defiantly wants a island unit.
The bathroom seemed dark.
The kids bedrooms not that big
Her bedrooms was odd.
Kitchen tiny and small not what I expected
The garden seemed small and messy why keep old summer house.
Why obsession feild views i guess like Emily norris.
Emily norris and liza prideux clearly mover upwards in size and ladder.
Maybe they doing it to keep making profit and move up ladder.

Never realised they had ensuite at old house and they never did anything to it.
The old house layout was odd but seemed fine for them and 2 children they al had room each. 2 receptions .
Gifted bathroom

I'm baffled how they so easily get mortgage too if he's no job and reliant on influencer income.
Her dads a carpenter not a builder.
They will need least 50k or more to to an extension as well as 580k they paid.
I live in fairly expensive city southwest and could get nicer house in decent area same price I guess that South East for you but London prices been falling some time especially as many now working from home.
Maybe she made a killing from her parenting hacks book.
I used to like her a while back but not last few years she's lazy their you tube channel is tit content and insta is relentless ads.
Not keen in Ricky and her jaunts to dubai.
All they do is go shopping.
Nothing relatable about them anymore.
No idea if she have 3rd child as bigger gap.
I assume both boys primary school so maybe catchment good seniors?
Cant see them staying long.
I'm sure they modernise it make it nice.
Work her dad hard and beg companies for freebies to redo it.
Is the dog still alive?
Is her engagement on inta good as that's their ad cashcow you tube seem like inconvenience now and poor..
She said she reviving her kate murmane home account cant wait lol.

Once saw house near motorway noise was insane.
Obvious security issues at new house..
Its not like they can use feild.
Would laugh if it became a big development of affordable houses.
Sorry its a no for me. New house needs serious construction so lots of mess and money.

Reactions: 1
I have to admit when saw your yesterday I was underwhelmed.
Sure it could be nice but will take a lot of money and time.
She wants to half the garage and extend outwards and knock into dining room to make 1 big kitchen diner I think.
My guess she prefer crittal than bigoted she defiantly wants a island unit.
The bathroom seemed dark.
The kids bedrooms not that big
Her bedrooms was odd.
Kitchen tiny and small not what I expected
The garden seemed small and messy why keep old summer house.
Why obsession feild views i guess like Emily norris.
Emily norris and liza prideux clearly mover upwards in size and ladder.
Maybe they doing it to keep making profit and move up ladder.

Never realised they had ensuite at old house and they never did anything to it.
The old house layout was odd but seemed fine for them and 2 children they al had room each. 2 receptions .
Gifted bathroom

I'm baffled how they so easily get mortgage too if he's no job and reliant on influencer income.
Her dads a carpenter not a builder.
They will need least 50k or more to to an extension as well as 580k they paid.
I live in fairly expensive city southwest and could get nicer house in decent area same price I guess that South East for you but London prices been falling some time especially as many now working from home.
Maybe she made a killing from her parenting hacks book.
I used to like her a while back but not last few years she's lazy their you tube channel is tit content and insta is relentless ads.
Not keen in Ricky and her jaunts to dubai.
All they do is go shopping.
Nothing relatable about them anymore.
No idea if she have 3rd child as bigger gap.
I assume both boys primary school so maybe catchment good seniors?
Cant see them staying long.
I'm sure they modernise it make it nice.
Work her dad hard and beg companies for freebies to redo it.
Is the dog still alive?
Is her engagement on inta good as that's their ad cashcow you tube seem like inconvenience now and poor..
She said she reviving her kate murmane home account cant wait lol.

Once saw house near motorway noise was insane.
Obvious security issues at new house..
Its not like they can use feild.
Would laugh if it became a big development of affordable houses.
Sorry its a no for me. New house needs serious construction so lots of mess and money.
London prices have been rising, rent has been falling. Prices of actual houses have skyrocketed with the stamp duty holiday.

Reactions: 1
Did anybody else know she’s bringing out a mum hacks book?? 🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mum hack number one; parenting is simple, as long as you both have no job and absolutely nothing to do all day, and then fly off to Dubai to recover from the stress of doing nothing.

Please. No one needs to read this tit. Her career is wandering around a garden centre. She doesn't cook, hardly cleans (which is why her house always looks like a messy dump) and her and her kids get everything sent to them for free. What qualifies her to tell everyone else how to 'hack' parenting.

Now, if there's a parenting book to tell normal parents how to 'hack' both trying juggle a full time job to pay the bills, childcare, making it home for bed time, saving up for a crappy week in a caravan on the coast then I'd read that.

The world doesn't need another Pinterest air head telling the world they aren't parenting right.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly couldn’t think of anyone less able to give parenting advice than Kate! Give me a real mum who is juggling 100s of balls with only two hands.

Most parents are trying to juggle work and home, household chores, food planning and the food shop, keeping on top of finances and bills while also trying to look after themselves and make time for their family and friends! She doesn’t have a clue about real life, real stresses and struggles.

What was she referring to when she said about there being a use for the room which some people would probably already have guessed? Pregnant?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.