Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they'll flip that house. I mean the bathroom in there last house was gifted and sponsored. Rikki used to be a kitchen fitter so he can do a lot of work. Not a fan of the house
I thought he just worked at a kitchen company. I didn't think he was a fitter.
I'd have expected to see him being a lot more useful if he was.

Reactions: 3
I thought he just worked at a kitchen company. I didn't think he was a fitter.
I'd have expected to see him being a lot more useful if he was.
You could be right? I may have made the fitter bit up. Who knows lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He definitely worked at a kitchen company at one point. They got the kitchen in their old house from the company he worked for.

I don’t know the location of her two previous homes but the first home (they owned, I think) that overlooked the fields and had the wooden summerhouse in the garden was really lovely. I don’t think she ever showed the front of the second (the one she just moved out of) but it seemed more like a normal road.
Emily lives in Essex, around Brentwood area I think but could be totally wrong 🤣

Reactions: 2
I really like her new house I don’t think it’s too big like other influences who move to mansions. It will be interesting to see what she does with the space and the rooms etc

Reactions: 2
Probably can't afford the mansion? I was surprised how low the price of this new home was to be honest, I thought it would be 700-800k

Reactions: 1
You can actually see the busy A road in her recent stories of the kids playing in the garden 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started watching Kate's moving video and switched off a few minutes in as her kid is being annoying. Usually I don't find her kids all that annoying, but the little guy is being really loud and wants to be on camera all the time. Probably not his fault as it's all he knows. Also too much Rikki in that vlog. Kate should keep him in the background.

Reactions: 11
I started watching Kate's moving video and switched off a few minutes in as her kid is being annoying. Usually I don't find her kids all that annoying, but the little guy is being really loud and wants to be on camera all the time. Probably not his fault as it's all he knows. Also too much Rikki in that vlog. Kate should keep him in the background.
Chip off the old block!

She’ll be thinking her new YouTube video of the tour of her new house will get loads of clicks - nah we’ve all already seen it love 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
huge anti climax, hear the sound of the road/motorway when shes filming outside???! totally agree on the safety points, she has literally shown the back of her house so anyone can easily pinpoint her property and she's even shown how to gain access via a simple gate from an open field???she's literally made it easy for weird stalkery people...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't think the house is anything that special. She seems to like it though (for now) and it needs renovating/modernisation so will provide her with a lot of content. I had to laugh when she said she liked that the garden was well established. Yeah, well established until Kate rips it all up and puts down artificial grass!

I thought her teeth looked strange (and huge!) in this vlog. I never remember them being this big until recently.

Reactions: 6
That road noise is HORRIFIC.
She is pretty much on the M25 to the front, and she can literally see another main motorway from her back garden. I just couldn't deal with that at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.