Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes a month off work and doesn't stop earning ridiculous money. First video back: what I got for my birthday. Where quite easily Rik spent over 3,000 on her 😅 I think the videos were sweet before but now it comes across show-y off-y. Especially in a time where many people have lost their jobs. And she can take a month off and chill.... meanwhile still take in thousands a month. And has barely said anything about the anti racism. Just doesn't sit right with me at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She takes a month off work and doesn't stop earning ridiculous money. First video back: what I got for my birthday. Where quite easily Rik spent over 3,000 on her 😅 I think the videos were sweet before but now it comes across show-y off-y. Especially in a time where many people have lost their jobs. And she can take a month off and chill.... meanwhile still take in thousands a month. And has barely said anything about the anti racism. Just doesn't sit right with me at all.
Where did she say she’s still taken in thousands? I think it’s quite clear from her video that she’s suffering with her mental health in lockdown - as I’m sure many are. Yes she got lots of expensive presents for her birthday. That must mean the people who love her can afford to buy her expensive stuff.. 🤷🏼‍♀️ So what? I wish my husband could’ve afforded to spend £3k on me for my 30th.

I won’t condone her silence around BLM though as I think those with a social media platform should 100% be using it to educate.

Reactions: 1
Awww didums for the poor social media influencers struggling in lockdown......It must be sooooo hard Not being able to spend your days in ikea, homesense or primark and have your children at home messing up your perfect show homes and ruining your “busy” days filming content........ bore off 😴

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen the couple of comments she’s got on her latest post. Someone’s called her out for not speaking up when Mrs Meldrum made a racist joke...
From what I saw she said absolutely nothing about the racism and then jumped in with support on Lee’s post about Rebecca leaving social media. Kate is the epitome of white privilege and avoided having the difficult conversations because she could. She should be embarrassed about how vacuous her online persona is. God forbid the BLM movement took any shine off her annual birthday gift boast.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her husband doesnt even work does he? so she essentially spent 3k on herself..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why do these YouTuber daddy’s give up work. She’s not even at home alone no excuses to clean the house... in my opinion.
Her husband doesn’t work????
no he lives off her ads and video income

• Wow
is there anything less appealing and sexy than this!! Would put me off my husband personally
I just think why would he not even at least work part time? If they can live very comfortably off what she makes, any extra is a massive bonus! Plough that money into paying off your mortgage early ffs!! 🥴 I know what I would do

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree.. If it were me and my husband I think he’d want to use the freedom time and finances wise to set up his own business doing something he’s always wanted to... or at least invest, maybe in property. Having him home all day during lockdown has been bad enough 🙈🤣 I think it’s important for couples to have a bit of their lives away from one another!

She’s just put on insta that’s she’s in the car for the first time in 13 weeks......is your guess right about a primark haul coming the very first day it’s do-able :ROFLMAO::eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just put on insta that’s she’s in the car for the first time in 13 weeks......is your guess right about a primark haul coming the very first day it’s do-able :ROFLMAO::eek:
Exactly what I thought.. pathetic if that is the case! That is why there has been no videos from her because if she is not shopping she has no content....

Reactions: 5
Yes I agree.. If it were me and my husband I think he’d want to use the freedom time and finances wise to set up his own business doing something he’s always wanted to... or at least invest, maybe in property. Having him home all day during lockdown has been bad enough 🙈🤣 I think it’s important for couples to have a bit of their lives away from one another!
Theyre all joined at the hip aren't they - the prideauxs, michalaks, meldrums until recently - why can't the men go out and get a fecking job instead of hanging round on their wives channels.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Theyre all joined at the hip aren't they - the prideauxs, michalaks, meldrums until recently - why can't the men go out and get a fecking job instead of hanging round on their wives channels.
And the wives channels were almost always better before the men got involved 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.