Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her stories on Instagram yesterday?
Where she was cooking the tuna pasta bake and adding the cheese (who she was paid to advertise previously )
Then as soon as someone said it was recalled she conveniently told us she didn’t add it to the meal as she was distracted by the boys.
What she means is ..she had no intention of adding it to the meal,she only showed it as previously she worked with the brand and wanted to make sure she would get more work from them in the future.
She probably has never tried it in her life.
So transparent

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Where she was cooking the tuna pasta bake and adding the cheese (who she was paid to advertise previously )
Then as soon as someone said it was recalled she conveniently told us she didn’t add it to the meal as she was distracted by the boys.
What she means is ..she had no intention of adding it to the meal,she only showed it as previously she worked with the brand and wanted to make sure she would get more work from them in the future.
So transparent
She was one of the first YouTubers I started watching. Now she is just so toe curling cringe. She is so fake. I can't stand it when she is doing a Primark haul and she describes her £13 dress as a "piece" as if it were haute couture.

Reactions: 10
So transparent
I would have never suspected this until you said it - this is why I love tattle for calling out the BS

Reactions: 2
Plus she is another one who was too scared to fly until she was given free holidays to Dubai. Where's your travel anxiety now Hun?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Plus she is another one who was too scared to fly until she was given free holidays to Dubai. Where's your travel anxiety now Hun?
Yep never wanted to travel until she was given free holidays then its anxiety what??? Annoys me no end

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Didn't she do one of those 'overcome your fear of flying courses'? I vaguely remember it but it might have been another influencer that went on one.

She always starts off saying that she isn't bragging or showing off..... 🙄🙄🙄
I might be wrong but she always strikes me as the kind of person who would kick off if people didn't make a massive fuss of her on her birthday and treat her like a queen.

Reactions: 7
I might be wrong but she always strikes me as the kind of person who would kick off if people didn't make a massive fuss of her on her birthday and treat her like a queen.
I always think this too!
And I'm not being funny, but does anyone actually care about what they or anyone else gets for their birthday past the age of about 18?
Because I couldn't give a tit. I find it very materialistic, it's what teenagers brag about not women with kids.

Reactions: 8
I can't stand Kate and Ricky. They come across as a completely gormless pair. How they have got as far as they have with a conplete lack of self awareness and zero talent is just annoying. But it is the way of the internet!

• Haha
I can't stand Kate and Ricky. They come across as a completely gormless pair. How they have got as far as they have with a conplete lack of self awareness and zero talent is just annoying. But it is the way of the internet!
I think she has probably been successful because she started Youtubing when she was very young (late teens?), doing things like Primark hauls and ASOS hauls, all the things that teens like to follow, and she's quite pretty. She picked up a following of teenagers who have then gone through their twenties to their thirties continuing to watch her.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree. She is definitely a pampered princess.

I think she has probably been successful because she started Youtubing when she was very young (late teens?), doing things like Primark hauls and ASOS hauls, all the things that teens like to follow, and she's quite pretty. She picked up a following of teenagers who have then gone through their twenties to their thirties continuing to watch her.
Yes you are definitely right. I remember seeing her on YouTube years ago.

Didn’t mention an ad in the title of her new video and it’s a bloody Visit Dubai! As if people are going to have money to go to places like that 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Also yet more renovations... she never seems to be happy does she? I bet she would be looking for lots of gifted stuff for the work. Plus hasnt she just done loads of work to the house.... way to alienate your audience

Reactions: 5
So let me get this straight.... her house has been finished for literally just a year. She only had her Dad completely re-do and panel her hallway for the second time 8 months ago!

And now absolutely everything downstairs is going to be ripped out and binned.... the entire kitchen, all the flooring, all that over priced paint, because they're extending and fully renovating the entire downstairs again!

12 month of use, then everything in landfill!

She seems to think that because some of it was cheaper, that makes it ok. It's just like the absolutely grotesque amount of clothes and toys she dumps in landfill every year. It's not about the money, it's about pure greed and irresponsible waste.

If she KNEW they were extending in the very near future why on earth didn't they just wait. After we bought our last house we just didn't have the funds to extend straight away, so for the first 2 years we had to live with a very old and dated kitchen. I bought 10 litres of cheap trade white, gave the whole house a lick of paint and made do. It wasn't about the money, it was about not being greedy and wasteful.

Why fit a whole new kitchen, have Laura Ashely tiles put down, paint everything in farrow and ball, have her Dad breaking his back to get everything perfect knowing it was just for a year.

Her bloody Instagram ego wouldn't allow that though. So she's had her dad do up her entire house, fit her a whole new kitchen, panel all the walls only a few months ago, knowing full well it's all getting ripped out and binned. I'm shocked and disgusted to be honest.

All that waste, and waste of money and her Dads time, because she couldn't possibly live in a project for 12 months because it would ruin her aesthetic. Christ. She is everything that is wrong with the world. Everything is just too easy for her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So let me get this straight.... her house has been finished for literally just a year. She only had her Dad completely re-do and panel her hallway for the second time 8 months ago!

And now absolutely everything downstairs is going to be ripped out and binned.... the entire kitchen, all the flooring, all that over priced paint, because they're extending and fully renovating the entire downstairs again!

12 month of use, then everything in landfill!

She seems to think that because some of it was cheaper and free, that makes it ok. It's just like the absolutely grotesque amount of clothes and toys she dumps in landfill every year. It's not about the money, it's about pure greed and irresponsible waste.

If she KNEW they were extending in the very near future why on earth didn't they just wait. After we bought our last house we just didn't have the funds to extend straight away, so for the first 2 years we had to live with a very old and dated kitchen. I bought 10 litres of cheap trade white, gave the whole house a lick of paint and made do.

Her bloody Instagram ego wouldn't allow that though. So she's had her bloody dad do up her entire house, fit her a whole new kitchen, panel all the walls only a few months ago, knowing full well it's all getting ripped out and binned. I'm shocked and disgusted to be honest.

All that waste, and waste of money and her Dads time, because she couldn't possibly live in a project for 12 months because it would ruin her aesthetic. Christ. She is everything that I'd wrong with the world. Everything is just too easy for her.
I agree with every word of this... no doubt daddy will be on hand to help with renovations. Also did she not long ago do her kitchen and now it's not to her taste. no doubt she will do a dark kitchen a la every other blogger out there. All of this is for content because she literally has nothing else to talk about or make videos on.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.