Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ads make me irrationally angry 😂 sick of her pulling dumb faces, clicking, and “magically” wearing or doing something. It’s so cheesy and basic like something you’d do for gcse ICT lol

Reactions: 3
Her ads make me irrationally angry 😂 sick of her pulling dumb faces, clicking, and “magically” wearing or doing something. It’s so cheesy and basic like something you’d do for gcse ICT lol
I agree. I found it quite cute and a bit different the first time... now it’s every single ad 🙄🙄

Heads up Kate, Ricki is a director of Kate Murnane Ltd so also needs to be labelling the holiday an AD, your shady business practices have been reported. Sick of influencers trying every slimy trick to get out of clearly labelling adverts.

Reactions: 9
Honestly haven't seen them go on a holiday isn't gifted in the last couple of years. Not sure what brands are thinking really because now when I see influencers going somewhere for free it makes me want to avoid that place and/or company. There are families out there that would love a week away in the school holidays but can't afford to do so yet they're gifting free stays to influencers who can afford a lot more than most, angers me!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly haven't seen them go on a holiday isn't gifted in the last couple of years. Not sure what brands are thinking really because now when I see influencers going somewhere for free it makes me want to avoid that place and/or company. There are families out there that would love a week away in the school holidays but can't afford to do so yet they're gifting free stays to influencers who can afford a lot more than most, angers me!
She soon got over all her anxieties about travelling when the free trips started rolling in!

Reactions: 17
So far away from the real world with their free holidays, free cars, furniture, skincare and what not.... now she's lost one of her gifted earrings and OBVIOUSLY had to post it on Instagram and tag them.... we obviously wouldn't give a tit about it. It's just so they can send her another pair. How ridiculous !!!! Most people would have to go buy a new pair. So out of touch and unrelatable.

• Angry
So far away from the real world with their free holidays, free cars, furniture, skincare and what not.... now she's lost one of her gifted earrings and OBVIOUSLY had to post it on Instagram and tag them.... we obviously wouldn't give a tit about it. It's just so they can send her another pair. How ridiculous !!!! Most people would have to go buy a new pair. So out of touch and unrelatable.
This pissed me off so much... buy a new bloody pair and stop whining!

Reactions: 2
What was yesterdays video about? people want her interior design advice fgs just look on pinterest!

Her most recent ad. “I cant always spend as much time with the boys as I’d like to” huh?? you and your husband both (work??) from home. Doing not a lot. This is such bullshit they get to spend way more time with their kids than your average working parents.

Reactions: 14
Just watching the holiday video - is it me picking or did she literally only show them eating for four days? She went to the spa but said she didn’t film, had a 9 course meal from the villa - battery ran out! Erm the sole purpose of going there is to film. Surely you would show the country a little bit not just pizza. The video did not make me want to run and book a holiday, it did however make me want to order a dominos 😂🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her interior design is something that leaves very little to the imagination. I can’t stand her hairstyle. It looks in terrible condition

Her interior design is something that leaves very little to the imagination. I can’t stand her hairstyle. It looks in terrible condition
I agree, such Pinterest ripped, ‘of the moment’ styles

And look at that, her free pair of earrings have arrive after that post tagging them 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Came on to say the same thing..... raging!!
My favourite ring from a well known company snapped in two just after a year. My husband saved up and bought it me after we lost a child, as sentimental memory gift. The company didn't want to know.

This clown gets sent mountains of stuff for free, loses it, and then they just ship her out another. It makes me so mad how well these companies treat 'influencers'... But when you've actually spent your hard earned they don't give two hoots.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
My favourite ring from a well known company snapped in two just after a year. My husband saved up and bought it me after we lost a child, as sentimental memory gift. The company didn't want to know.

This clown gets sent mountains of stuff for free, loses it, and then they just ship her out another. It makes me so mad how well these companies treat 'influencers'... But when you've actually spent your hard earned they don't give two hoots.

I'm so sorry for your loss. But what a lovely gesture your husband did.

She can casually drop hundreds on bags yet couldn't pay for a new set of earrings..... it makes me furious

Reactions: 8
Ricky is after recommendations on UK based holidays (#butlins and #haven)... now the cynical part of me reckons that they are after a freebie after all didnt brumy mummy work with haven last year?

Dont trust any of them as far as I could throw them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.